Having bought the Nerf Rebelle Bow and loved it my daughter wanted the crossbow too. I'm sure it was so that she could shoot me six times faster. Oh well, I suppose that's what Dads are for.

It's really well made and should stand up to being bashed about a bit. It's also easy to use and apparently looks "dead cool" and "well awesome".

I think...
Published 20 months ago by Dyl

3.0 out of 5 stars My girl loves it, but we already have 3 ...
My girl loves it, but we already have 3 other types of nerf gun which can all share the same bullets and they dont work in this one.
Published 6 months ago by Myles J Fitzpatrick

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for girls.... Not so much fun for Dad as the target!, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)

I think these Girly Nerf toys are a fantastic idea, especially with the whole Hunger Games phenomenom. My mini Katniss Everdeen loves them and I'm sure I'll not be too psychologically damaged by repeatedly getting shot by little sponge darts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a girl, 7 July 2014
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
Great present for a girl. Perfect for my 9 year old and my 5 year old is able to use it with some instruction. Buy spare pellets though. They disappear quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
A bit pricier than other crossbows for sale, but sturdy and substantial. Will last longer than other cheaper makes for sale. Very happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars nerf, 24 April 2014
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
Quality product my little girl loves it. Easy to assemble and quite powerful by nerf standards. Giving a good range and accuracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
The whole family has had great fun with this item , well worth the money and lots of fun , just don't aim at people's face the bullets do hurt .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
My daughter loves this, better action than the nerf gun, more powerful in her opinion, easy to fire. Great fun in a girlie design

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun for all, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
overall good buy. only downside is that the missiles get stuck sometimes .good value for money as adults got to play when kids went to bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Special, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
This product was for my Granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it (and it has not broken!!!). Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
All the money that I spent this Christmas could of only cost me a merger £20 quid! This was all my daughter wanted! And it has more than met her expectations on the fun facter!
So she can now shoot the boys in the village, who have been firing at the girls all summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for kids keeps them battling at each other ..., 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow (Toy)
Good toy for kids keeps them battling at each other plenty of darts needed coz shoot all over gardens but fast delivery to next day

NERF Rebelle Guardian Crossbow