Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 5 January 2014
Bought for my daughter for Christmas, she is thrilled with it, now she has her own gun to play with her brothers, particularly likes the bullets in purple and pink!
on 28 December 2014
Bit disappointed when it arrived as it looks bigger in the picture. But my kid doesn't seem to mind even when I told her I'd buy her a bigger one
I would suggest buying an extra pack of bullets as they do fire some distance Also they don't hurt when hit with them my kid thought it would be funny to shoot me at point blank range in the behind so I can verify that...
on 5 January 2016
Excellent! My jack Russell loves to chew everything and always succeeds! But not with this product! She has been into this for a couple of months now and it's not even ripped,dented,out of shape,or anything else. 100% un-chewable ! It's her favourite toy and she loves to catch it in the air. Brilliant
review image
on 4 January 2015
Bought it for my 7 year daughter for Christmas, we've had so much fun with it.
It is easy to load and shoot, even my older daughter has one now.
Would recommend anyone to buy one, your never too old for a bit of fun with this gun. I does shoot a good distance with a bit of pizazz!
on 14 October 2014
My daughter has been asking for this for a while, It's small enough for her age (5) and comes with the bow attachment, I also bought the extra Dart refill pack, because they are forever getting lost.
on 7 February 2015
So much fun. We bought this for our 7 year old, its amazing how far the darts can fire. Our favourite game is to line up small teddies on the sofa and shoot them off.... hours of fun!!!
on 10 July 2014
Get the brothers back now!
on 22 February 2015
The children love this it may only be small which is very handy but it is very powerful great to entertain the kids for hours of fun
on 7 December 2013
Its small but looks fun.the girls are going to love their xmas pressie.not normally something i would buy for girls but glad i did.
on 2 June 2015
Got this for my 7 year old as an easter present really good fun we all like it fires the foam bullets a long way very pleased!