on 26 May 2015
Much taller than I expected, especially once you have added the extra leg part, from the knee down, is a seperate piece. No phrases. Only sounds. No demo mode, so you will have to take it out of the box to put batteries in. Missile launcher is great.
review image
on 20 November 2013
This was exactly as ordered, grandson love it. Very noisy.
Only negative was that the delivery was a nightmare. Company used did not turn when they said then tried to tell me to do a fifty mile trip to collect myself!
on 18 July 2014
My grandson was delighted with this toy which we gave him for Christmas. I thought it was very heavy, but he manages well. I think he likes the sounds and the blaster. A good buy for a 5 year old.
on 8 January 2014
Very well-received Xmas toy for my 5 year old boy. Durable and very entertaining with its missile launchers mad iron man sounds! Delivery was v fast. Thanks
on 17 November 2013
This is so much larger than i expected and such a good price from Amazon a great addition to any little heroes collection of Iron Man toys :D!
on 29 November 2013
Really good quality boys toy. I wouldn't want to pay the RRP. Bought for 4 year son and 4 year old nephew, both love them.
on 15 December 2013
There is going to be a very happy boy christmas morning he is going to love this. Excellent item at a fantastic price.
on 28 November 2013
This was exactly what was needed all in working order and a very happy grandson.Sorry cannot say any more than that..
on 19 November 2013
On sale at the time so jumped at chance of a bargain. Alot bigger than expected, I just know my lad will love this.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2013
My 6 year old son and his friends have endless imaginative play with this toy. It's quite large and attractive.