5.0 out of 5 stars cute monkey!
I brought this for my daughters 2nd birthday and she fell in love straight away it doesn't leave her side she takes it everywhere with her and goes to bed with her. lovely monkey with loads of different functions to her her talk, she giggles when she is swung in the air. real sounds drinking her banana bottle and hiccups and burps after and you can rock her to sleep she...
Published 12 months ago by Mark baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed for price
Been trying to buy one of these for 6 months. Found this one and daughter was over the moon. Arrived..... Looks cute but doesnt do a great deal for the money. Should be priced alot lower. Compared to other toys, not worth more than £50. Daughter likes but did say "doesnt do a lot". Glorified teddy in our opinion. Disappointed for price.
Published 5 months ago by c l moyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
Wonderful I wanted to keep it for myself, a realy good toy my grandson loved it . I would recomend it as a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheeky Monkey, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
Cheaper on Amazon than in any other toy shops. Great toy, highly entertaining and totally adorable, my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
Xmas gift for my four year old daughter. Lovely present, the sounds are fantastic and makes the toy far more responsive than a normal doll. I don't see how it makes 100 different sounds - if it does most are so similar you'd never notice the difference. The main sounds are cooing, farting, burping, snoring, sucking and hiccupping. Age is 4+ but my 19 month old also loves this. Only negative is the nappy, you have to open it to turn it on/off which means after about 5 openings it no longer seals and the flap of fur covering the battery compartment keeps opening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great interactive toy, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
My 4 yr old absolutely loves this monkey. Its very cute and interacts very well. No awful motor sounds and seams to do well on batteries. Overall a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
We got this monkey for my 5 year old daughter for christmas and she adores it has been everywhere with us cant fault it fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars A total hit, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
I hadn't actually realized how good it was when I ordered this for my 4yr old niece- she loves it and it was a total hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for Daughter, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
My daughter loves this and I don't mind it either, I thought the noises the monkey makes might get on my nerves but it doesn't its really cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks lik a fun toy to own, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
as its a chrismas presant for my grand daughter i have only had a litle play with it, it looks like such fun, i am sure she is going to fall in love with this chimp. Very fast delivery and parceled up well,thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to buy a second one for younger Granddaughter!, 20 Jan 2014
E. A. Ewington "enigma" (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
My 6 year old Granddaughter loved this as soon as she saw it. Her younger sister looked a bit disappointed that she did not have one, so of course, Nanna had to buy another. The girls take them everywhere. They are expensive, but the sheer pleasure that they have given has made it worthwhile. I would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift for my granddaughter its so cute, 3 Nov 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey (Toy)
Wonderful gift for my granddaughter its so cute. Have to say that this has now been discontinued so was glad I managed to get this one

Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey