4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my Son
My son hadn't asked for this; error on my part! But upon opening he was over the moon and plays with it for hours, he is eight. He loves that it fires two missiles (from its' wings), loses one star because it makes no noise. 'Even just a small roar mum' he says.
Published 7 months ago by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars great toy but expensive
what we knew we were buying expensive but what our son wanted. he was so excited and has played with it non stop
Published 4 months ago by Mrs B

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my Son, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Transformers Prime Beast Hunter Fire Breath Predaking (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 28 Sep 2013
Got this for my 4 year old son - he absolutely loves it! The transformation between robot and dragon is very easy and the toy looks good in either form. It's pretty huge too! All in all, this is a great transformer toy that boys of all ages will like.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 25 Feb 2014
I would recommend buying this, it was brought for a gift and he loved it, its at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 21 Jan 2014
This is what my Grandson told me he would like for Christmas and he is very pleased with it he says its awsome

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dragon transformer, 18 Jan 2014
This is a large, impressive looking transformer, which my 6-year old grandson loves' although I personally feel it's overpriced. I thought it might do more than have firing rockets, which get lost easily. Still, my grandson loves it and that's what matters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 8 Jan 2014
My son really likes this. It is a lot of fun and is suitably fierce. It is also easy to play with. There aren't that many parts and the transformation is very easy to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best transformer toy yet!, 31 Dec 2013
Merghan Jones (Wales , UK) - See all my reviews
Got for half price and was number 1 on my sons list! It didn't disappoint, durable , large- fantastic he says!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 21 Dec 2013
It was for my friend' son. He had it for his birthday and he was so made up and he loved it. My friend said that it's the best present he has had.

3.0 out of 5 stars great toy but expensive, 13 Dec 2013