on 14 September 2013
My son hadn't asked for this; error on my part! But upon opening he was over the moon and plays with it for hours, he is eight. He loves that it fires two missiles (from its' wings), loses one star because it makes no noise. 'Even just a small roar mum' he says.
on 18 January 2014
This is a large, impressive looking transformer, which my 6-year old grandson loves' although I personally feel it's overpriced. I thought it might do more than have firing rockets, which get lost easily. Still, my grandson loves it and that's what matters.
on 26 August 2014
Amazingly cool toy!!! Bought it for my son as a reward for doing his chores and he was soooo happy! It's easily this favourite toy. Great quality, the led lights are bright and well placed, it looks brilliant as either the dragon or the transformer.
on 28 September 2013
Got this for my 4 year old son - he absolutely loves it! The transformation between robot and dragon is very easy and the toy looks good in either form. It's pretty huge too! All in all, this is a great transformer toy that boys of all ages will like.
on 13 September 2015
Great toy for a Transformer enthusiast. My son plays for ages with it along with the other Transformer toys he has. The firing attachments to it are still with it and are not that small they got lost like some do xx
on 29 May 2014
Excellent value for money.
Item is very sturdy and strong. however some parts are very sharp and require careful handling. Age spec is relevant with this toy to avoid any minor injuries.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 January 2016
My son loved this toy, At 7 he was able to transform it with relative ease and has played with it often
on 19 September 2013
For the money it doesn't do very much. My son loves it however, but I felt it was very overpriced. The only plus side is this is one transformer that my 6 year old son is able to transform comfortably by himself rather than constantly nagging his dad to transform over and over again.
on 29 January 2015
Horrible expensive plastic toy that is very difficult to "transform" and plastic arm broken/sheered off within a month - now discarded. Honestly, they should have put more thought into a toy that is so prized among little boys.
on 30 June 2014
My son loves dragons, dinos and anyhting that roars, so this was a perfect toy for him. As he is only 5 I thought it may be a bit tricky but he gets on with it fine. Also, is fun for me too!