Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

Price:£8.62 - £185.31

on 7 December 2013
Not very good moisture cream. Ingredients are good but I think one can find better alternatives. Sometimes it seemed to dry out my skin after a few hours. Strong smell of lavender if it's your thing. I will not buy again. In general the Weleda men has been a let down.
on 10 June 2015
I have very sensitive skin and its hard to find something of good quality that can hydrate my facial skin well and keep it smooth. I am happy to say that this is one of the best skin creams I have ever used, and my spots are now history. It's not to greasy and easily applied to the skin.
on 10 December 2014
Have to be honest lm a great fan of weleda products but this just didn't do it for me. I have dry sensitive skin and found the over strong scent far too irritating. Weleda baby or weleda almond is so much better.
on 27 January 2014
This cream has a very good effect on skin dried by winter heating as well as any other type of chapped or dry skin.
on 11 September 2014
My husband refuses to use anything else. It makes him smell nice too!!!
on 13 November 2015
great cream, my boyfriends favorite, very moisturizing, absorbs quilly
on 18 December 2015
not good value for the money but does the job arrived on time
on 17 November 2015
Great stuff and arrived in a timely manner!