5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Published 4 months ago by bitsy

1.0 out of 5 stars ... to any other moisturiser only cost a lot more waste of money
No different to any other moisturiser only cost a lot more waste of money !!
Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 31 Mar 2014
I bought this product because I've lost over 5 stone over the last few years and at 42 my skin isn't as tight as it should be. I was googling "saggy skin" and came across a website with loads of advice that recommended this product and since it was a good price I thought I might as well give it a go. I didn't use a body moisturiser before, so can't say for certain that it's this particular product but after 3-4 weeks of using it most days straight after my shower I can really see a difference. I didn't expect miracles and wouldn't say that I've got a miracle but my skin has definitely tightened up on my tummy and under my arms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Non-sticky, inexpensive, did it make a huge difference, I doubt it?, 9 April 2014
I bought this cream on the strength of the reviews here and would say it was fine to use, didn't cost me much and was as good as any tightening cream out there in that, I did not really see any major results, but it felt like it was doing more good than a normal cream due to having elastin and collagen in it, so was worth a try. It does provide an immediate tightening effect on application, but this does not last long. I would still buy this again as I have not found anything better. I have loose skin following pregnancy and it hardly made a dent on that, just in case you were expecting miracles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Feb 2014
This product smells great, I made the mistake the first time i used it of putting loads on....you dont need loads. leaves my skin feeling great. Havent used it long enough to comment on the body firming aspect.

quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Nov 2013
This really does work on areas with minimal wrinkle age. But if you are looking for miracles try cosmetic surgery

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it, works for me, 12 Feb 2014
I'm giving this 5 stars as I have noticed a big difference in just a few days. Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviva Labs, Elastin & Collagen Body Firming Lotion, 23 Dec 2013
Lovely smelling lotion at a reasonable price - leaves skin feeling soft & smooth.
Would recommend - I'm on my 3rd bottle!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product great value, 12 Dec 2013
Nice cream, non greasy, I massage it twice per day after shower and I think it's working ! I would most definitely recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a lotion, 6 Oct 2013
Love the smell. Skin feels great.
Would definitely recommend it.
So smooth, and skin feels great
almost immediately. Will continue
to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun 2014
This is a lovely product and will no longer use anything else my skin has never felt so soft and it really does work x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, affordable product, 12 Jan 2014
Lovely texture and scent. Been using it for about a month and I have seen a difference in my skin. Bought one for mum too.

Reviva Body Firming Lotion Elastin