5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, christmas, christmas
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by Squirrel

2.0 out of 5 stars The smell wasn't for me
I honestly can't remember buying this candle, in fact I don't think I have, must be my age.too sickly for me
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. M. Hockin

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, christmas, christmas, 11 Dec 2011
I bought this candle as I enjoyed it so much in the tin, the the pillar is already half burned. I find it to be the perfect "warm" smell and very christmassy. The colour is deep red an true throughout. It burns well but has a tendency to burn into a cave in the beginning, stick it out and it gets a lot better. I like that the Shearer candles come wrapped in some sort of waxed paper that contains the smell when storing them. All in all I think this is my new favourite candle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shearer Pillar Candle (Hollyberry & Clove) (Kitchen & Home)
The person that gave it too loved it. The comfort and the design they said is just great, lol and they want more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sale, 23 Dec 2013
Love these candles they smell lovely without being cloying, much cheaper than another well known make of candle. Will come back for more .

2.0 out of 5 stars The smell wasn't for me, 20 Jan 2013