4.0 out of 5 stars Very gentle on the skin -but don't get it in your eyes!
I've been using this bath and shower gel for a few years now (first time I've purchased it from Amazon though). It's not as rich smelling or thick as it used to be -a few years ago it smelled delicious as if it was edible! However the current fragrance is still pleasant enough and it's extremely gentle on the skin and non-drying.

I've yet to find another shower...
Published 7 months ago by Going Traditional

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, not what it was
Published 20 months ago by Hels stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Very gentle on the skin -but don't get it in your eyes!, 28 April 2014

I've yet to find another shower gel that I prefer to this one. "Yes to Carrots" was a close second (it's made with organic carrots) but the tingling sensation that it gave very sensitive areas of my skin had me switching back to this stuff. Oh yeah almost forgot -don't be careless like me- beware of getting this stuff in your eyes! On the odd occasion that I've done it, it's felt like I had a proper foreign body in there! My eye stayed red for a good long while too! Otherwise a very nice product :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Smell, Super organic, 24 Mar 2013
Love the smell and the INCI, I totally love Lavander so this is perfect. It has a lot of essential oils in it not just the lavander one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful fresh smell with vegetable ( soap free ) cleansers, 13 July 2014
amanda kirby "ham" (norwich uk) - See all my reviews
Really beautiful fresh smell with vegetable ( soap free ) cleansers. Smells and feels a lot more expensive than it is. Will be buying this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this., 15 April 2013
This has to be my favourite shower gel and I use it all the time. The smell is very subtle and is good for my dry skin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, not what it was, 10 Mar 2013
I first bought the Avalon Organics shower gel and other products in Canada 6 or 7 years ago, and loved them for the fabulous smell and luxurious texture. When I saw them again recently on Amazon I was looking forward to using again. But I am disappointed. The fabulous smell has been well dumbed down, and is barely recognisable, even though the label says more essential oils. The gel is more watery too. Good to have no nasty chemicals in it, but I won't be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Feb 2013
I love the freshness,the smell and how soft my skin is after using it. I will buy it again. Thank you for a fantastic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and natural product!, 10 April 2011
I just simply LOVE the Avalon products, I love the idea that what I put on my skin is free of all the fake colouring and chemicals that they normally load all the other stuff out their full of.

This peppermint shower gel feels pleasantly chilly and I can really feel that is healthy for my skin and does it good. To that I also love the natural strong scent of peppermint that it gives your skin afterwards. The only negative thing I have to say about it, (and it is a very small thing), is that it tends to sometimes leave your skin a little dry, so I can recommend using to respective lotion from Avalon with peppermint afterwards, then your skin will feel like a newborn's.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why no pump dispenser?, 3 Jun 2013
The Hand and Body Lotion has a pump dispenser, why not the Bath and Shower Gel? The gel has a gorgeous smell and is kind to my dry skin.

Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel