5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain for my daughter
Published 10 months ago by C. Innes

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective laptop
Received this laptop today, noticed immediately that keyboard was defective as letter 'Q' appeared when key 'A' was pressed followed by letter 'A'. Soon became worse as a string of Q's appeared when 'A ' was pressed. Have had to return laptop, very poor quality control on the part of Toshiba.
Published 12 months ago by john quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain for my daughter, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite Pro C850 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Celeron 1000M 1.8GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
When my daughter's hand-me-down Dell Inspiron died I researched and the Toshiba had everything she needed at a price I found hard to believe. The screen was big enough for her sims, the wifi fast enough not to need a wired connection and though I find Win8 infuriating without the touchscreen she asked for it. I dumped the 'free' Office and security software and loaded the old software from her dead Dell and she is happy with a machine that will see her through university. She is no longer competing with brother and mother for the desktop the only downside is that we hardly ever see her downstairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, 11 Oct 2013
licked the brand name
nice and slim
connects very fast easy to use
nice touch on keyboard
prefer to use a mouse pad very sensitive to touch

4.0 out of 5 stars windows 8, 25 Sep 2013
Toshiba laptops are good quality. I like the textured casing doesn't show fingermarks as easily as the shiny finish. not too keen on windows 8 taking a bit of getting used to after using vista for years-could be my age! think its good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Our new Laptop, 25 Sep 2013
I purchased this item because it was excellent value for the money. It has far exceeded my expectations. It does what I want and more. I have no complaints whatsoever. It came loaded with all sorts of programmes such as Skype, gmail etc. Which meant I didn't have to download them. What a bonus. If this machine ever breaks down, I will definitely replace it with another Toshiba.

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective laptop, 19 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop of high standard, 16 Sep 2013
even better than the recommendations I had received
absolutely love it
particularly now I have got my head around Windows 8
will totally recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great computer, 12 Jan 2014
Really happy with this purchase, Well worth the money, easy to use and looks good, lightweight and sturdy, thanks guys

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 Nov 2013
As good as laptops seen at twice the price. Good solid piece of kit. would recomend to anyone. Good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba, 1 Nov 2013
I gave it a 4 star rating because I like the clear screen and ease of use unfortunately the Windows 8 system is completely alien to me and there is a lot of frustration with the cursor being very sensitive and keeps moving off the area you are typing in.

5.0 out of 5 stars laptop, 15 Oct 2013
my laptop is great. I use it wen I get home came well packed , and would recommend to anyone to get one .