4.0 out of 5 stars last size
i have worn hi tec shoes and trainers for some years because their last size is slightly wider than most so they fit my foot shape.
Published 11 months ago by David S.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not long lasting
Published 6 months ago by Nicky Young

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not long lasting, 17 Nov. 2014
Nicky Young (UK) - See all my reviews
Have for a long time used Hi-Tec. I tried a pair of Bryce boots and had issues so thought I'd try these based on other feedback saying they were good and long lasting even in general everyday use. Sorry but that was total rubbish. I have had these for about 3 months and they are now ready for the bin as the bottom has worn away, so much so some surfaces I can slide along. On a plus side it has to be said the fit was good and they were comfy, just not long lasting as others have said.

4.0 out of 5 stars last size, 8 Jun. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Fit for Purpose, 21 July 2014
Have bought Hi-tec boots before, and always were very comfortable. These walking shoes are a good fit, slightly broader than some walking shoes, but fitted perfectly, and comfortable. As other reviews here, they can bit a bit stiff around the ankles at first, but just wear them round the house, and outside as much as possible, they will soon loosen up. As far as water proof goes, haven't tried them yet in wet fields and on wet days, so cant really say. What I would add however, is that if you use a good water proofer a couple of times a year, this should help a lot.

Further to my initial review above...7 months on as below.

Have had these so called hiking boots just 7 months...they are comfortable, but not water proof...and the soles are coming away from the upper parts. I have worn these at least three times a week doing about 2/3 miles per walk, in all weathers, no hiking or rough terrain...but are just not fit for purpose. I am only 12 stone so its not as though I am a heavy person..don't waste your money if you do a lot of walking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad Service...., 17 Jan. 2014
Bought these from shoeshoebedo via Amazon marketplace believing if there was a problem it would be straight forward to sort out, how wrong I was!
The shoe was very poor quality with hard plastic soles and well over sized and so came to returning them.....the hassle I had from both companies was unbelievable. Needles to say I will no longer deal again with either.

1.0 out of 5 stars waterproof ??????????, 8 Dec. 2014
these look great, fit well. But they leak badly making them the biggest waste of money,

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Value, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hi-Tec Alto Low Waterproof, Men's Hiking Boots (Apparel)
Lasted just a year and I haven't worn them that much to be honest, especially as the weather has been so bad this winter.

I'm not convinced they were ever waterproof.

I think I'll spend a bit more on my next pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and OK for general walking., 7 Jan. 2014
For the price, the shoes are a good everyday walking. I have had similar Hi-Tec walking shoes before and buy them for one season's use as I find they wear out quite quickly on the heals. They are a little heavy but cope well with my drier daily walks. I wouldn't wear these for some of the more challenging walks over deep mud and wet ground.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job and relatively cheap, 26 May 2014
My second pair of these hiking boots. The other pair I took on a 6 month travel and they were excellent. Comfortable fitting and no blisters from any of the hikes I did. Given the amount I used them and the price I paid, I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Shoes, 21 Mar. 2014
Smart, light weight but sturdy. Comfortable with great grip. Real value for money.
Excellent buy delighted with product and price!

4.0 out of 5 stars smart and comfortable, 12 Jun. 2014
I like the look of the shoes, but wanted to make sure that they could stand up to
A lot of hiking/walking over different terrains.

I am very pleased with my purchase, and will buy another pair as soon as possible,
As I walk a lot and I like to keep a spare.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›