5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book
I was lucky enough to stumble across the first book in the series and then avidly read through to book 4. I was lucky that I didn't have to wait too long for Omega but HOW I am going to wait till the next book I don't know.

Published 22 months ago by AmandaS

3.0 out of 5 stars Twist!!!!
Omg I am hooked on these books and just could not believe the ending on this one - you have read for yourself. Can't wait for book 6.......please hurry!
Published 22 months ago by Mrs Maria King

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)

The series is entirely captivating - it is not just another one of those series of books that takes flavours out of everything else that is being written currently but is instead unique, cleverly written and hooks you in straight away. In every book I have no idea where the story is going, which is so refreshing with all the books that seem to be written in such a predictible style. This is true of Omega too.....yes I was sad at the end but actually my overwhelming feeling was "what is going on??" I have no idea who is good, who is bad, everytime you think you know something it changes!

Normally by now I've already half worked out the ending....but not this time and that is the TRUE beauty of these books. Anyone who wants to read something that for once actually is a pleasure to read and really gives you something to think about then this is the series. And Omega does not disappoint....best bit? Still 5 more books to go....but hurry up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the next 5!, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
I'm really enjoying this series, my only complaint is that I've found them too early on in their writing and have to wait for each instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant book, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
wow they just keep getting better and to find out there wil be another 5 books for this set totally different from my usual reading material

5.0 out of 5 stars Read them!, 4 Mar 2013
N. Willis (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
This series of books are very addictive, this is not my usual genre of books and not normally interested in supernatural fiction but the books were easy to read with a fast pace story line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
Cannot wait for book six to be released. Sienna must find the happiness she deserves. She must also unleash her revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Insane, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
Can't wait for the next addition
, what an ending! This just keeps getting better and better. Amazing, fun, brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Omega. Not the last, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
Another good read, very sad ending. There must be a reason. I forgive you Robert. Roll on for book 6.

3.0 out of 5 stars Twist!!!!, 24 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling,addictive,exciting, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
I'm so into this story that I can't put the book down. I'm reading it at breakfast,lunch and can't wait to get to bed snuggle into the duvet and get lost into the world of Sienna. What a wonderful imagination Robert J. Crane has. Although I'm a little upset to say the least about Zack. I don't want to give anything away if someone's reading this that hasn't read the book yet. But those who have know what I'm talking about. How is the author going to put this right? I'm going to download the next book asap. But must get some sleep first as it's 2:00 in the morning!! ,

3.0 out of 5 stars too girly, 28 July 2014
grant mcnicol (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5 (Kindle Edition)
I have been enjoying this series of books,until now.At the start of the series I was intrigued by how this male author could get inside the female psych.It wasn't until I read the acknowledgements that I realized he had a raft of female advisors giving him all kinds of advice, of the hormonal state of any female, from one day to the next.I thought it was a bit sneaky.I have given him three stars as I think he is a good sci fi writer,as shown by the meta encounters.But no more GIRL IN THE BOX for me.

Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5