5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Wonderful! It came early! Better then expected! It fits perfectly on my bike. All my friends want one! A recommended buy...
Published 23 months ago by Janie R

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of extortiante postage charges if item returned!
Published 21 months ago by Jane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of extortiante postage charges if item returned!, 18 July 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
I bought this item on the basis that it is universal so supposedly suitable for any bicycle. When it I received the item it was spacious and looks well made, but it did not fit on the front of my bicycle (despite being described as universal) and when I did put an item in it, which was one light item it toppled forward as I was riding so had to hold it. The basket was therefore not fit for purpose and so I sent it back. Usually when it has been necessary to return items on Amazon I get a pre-paid returns label but not on this occasion. The item cost me £8.00 postage to return it and that was using the cheapest method possible which was 2nd Class parcel. So it cost me just £2.00 less than the item itself to return it - outrageous. It is not possible to check that it will fit your bicycle in advance so you purchase it on the understanding that it will because it is universal as the company who sell it have told me. So ensure this really is the right item for you otherwise you could end up sending it back and paying more for postage in order to do so and the company will not refund postage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rating, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
It is reasonably OK but it is already shedding wicker and the metal handles are not straight and so it doesn't fit properly on the handlebars. Because of this, one side hangs down onto the mudguard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not strong enough, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
Its very useful for lightweight things, but anything more than a couple of bottles of milk, and the basket scrapes the wheel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle Basket, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
I got it the next day and I love it fixed on my bike lovely and its big to get all my things in

4.0 out of 5 stars big basket, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
Arrived quickly and relatively simple to fit with a bit of bending. The basket is big and if filled with shopping can make the bike steering a little tricky. Wouldn't recommend for smaller bikes or bikes with small wheels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basket, very big., 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
Is a good basket, it fits well on my bike handle and looks strong and good quality. However, is much much larger than I expected. Is so large that looks kind of silly on proportion to my bike. I can fit there my school bag and have extra space for some books and probably a handbag. Really big! Which is not a bad thing if the weight of the things you are carrying is not so much that the basket lies down to touch the wheel. Overall a good basket but bare in mind is much bigger (probably double) than your average bike basket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 April 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
It is a bit bigger than I thought it would be but I then realised that's probably a good thing as I can now carry more than I expected. It also fits my bike perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality basket, but needs a rigid support., 10 April 2015
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
Good and sturdy, but can't be fixed to the handle bars with the provided hooks (if this is what you need). It requires a rigid support beneath it, and I attached the basket to the support with cable ties. I also twisted the two provided hooks around to make sure the basket is fixed into place and does not move in any direction. Having said that, it looks like a good and durable basket, though only time will tell. For the price it is not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for looks, bad for practicality, 18 Feb. 2015
S. Gillingham "Lauren" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PedalPro Wicker Bicycle Shopping Basket (Misc.)
Love it!! Fits perfectly can get it on and off off easily! I think it is more of an accessory than a useful 'carry your shopping in' item. I spend almost triple previously in halfords and that also broke with too much in. If you are looking for something practical then get a metal one that is sturdy. I recommend this for adding a bit of character to your bike!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›