on 30 January 2015
Long hose thermal socks? Not sure what's long about them? They don't even come to the top of the ski boot. Nothing like the picture and still waiting for seller to contact me. Bought 3 sets of these and can't use any!
review image
on 28 July 2013
very comfortable, cosy and supportive. Was nice to have extra support on my shins when skiing! I would highly reccommend
on 17 February 2015
Comfy, warm and perfectly long! But as they are thin for this type of sock, they don't bunch up or mess with ski boot sizing. Very happy - in 15 years of skiing, these are a revelation as I have always bought generic thick socks. The best ski socks I've worn.
on 3 March 2014
I ordered these socks before skiing and they arrived very quickly. They fitted really well and I take a size 5 and have large calves, I wore them skiing and they were really comfortable and didn't bobble. Washed very well and didn't shrink. A good buy.
on 15 February 2014
I don't know if they are any good for skiing but they keep your feet and legs very warm in the cold weather.
on 19 November 2014
Perfect - wanted to get some socks for wearing with boots during winter - these are just the job. Imagine my surprise when two of the four pairs are identical to socks purchased earlier in the year from an Outdoor Shop - but I had paid £9.98 for two pairs when I have now purchased four pairs for less. Recommend for all outdoor activities - not just for skiing
on 10 December 2013
Bought for my daughter's school ski trip. Lovely colours, nice and thick with padding on feet and shins. Would recommend.
on 8 January 2014
These socks are warm,the colors are nice and the price is very reasonable.Good for skiing and everyday use in cold days.
on 21 March 2015
Was in two minds whether to purchase. Very snug fit and wash well but have found after a couple of wears have found that they don't stay up like they did when first purchased.
on 31 October 2013
Bought these as a present for my grand-daughter who is going ski-ing at Christmas. She is a student in Aberdeen and says she has used them already just to keep her toes warm. We don't go for the fancy colours but she does.

See one answered question