4.0 out of 5 stars cosy
very comfortable, cosy and supportive. Was nice to have extra support on my shins when skiing! I would highly reccommend
Published 16 months ago by lj

1.0 out of 5 stars Oversized.. dreadful shape
Absolutely useless! Oversized by a huge amount. Seam at toe was so bulky i couldnt get my foot in my ski boot. Wont even be able to get a refund as we all wore them the first day and didnt have alternatives. So it ruined a days skiing too and we had to buy v expensive replacements in resort.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 28 July 2013
This review is from: 4 Pairs - HIGH PERFORMANCE ladies ski socks - long hose thermal socks - Size UK 4-7 (EUR 35-41) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely socks, 15 Feb 2014
I don't know if they are any good for skiing but they keep your feet and legs very warm in the cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars ski socks ladies, 3 Mar 2014
I ordered these socks before skiing and they arrived very quickly. They fitted really well and I take a size 5 and have large calves, I wore them skiing and they were really comfortable and didn't bobble. Washed very well and didn't shrink. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars As yet untried, 24 Feb 2014
Bought these for my daughter who is going skiing next month. She has tried them on and was very pleased loved the colours, comfortable and warm. We both thought the would be good to wear with wellie boots too.

5.0 out of 5 stars ski socks, 13 Dec 2013
magwhip (Halifax, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
bought these for my daughter who is going skiing in January, they are lovely and thick, think she will be nice and toasty in these, might even pinch a pair for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Ski Socks, 19 Nov 2014
Perfect - wanted to get some socks for wearing with boots during winter - these are just the job. Imagine my surprise when two of the four pairs are identical to socks purchased earlier in the year from an Outdoor Shop - but I had paid £9.98 for two pairs when I have now purchased four pairs for less. Recommend for all outdoor activities - not just for skiing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price., 10 Dec 2013
Bought for my daughter's school ski trip. Lovely colours, nice and thick with padding on feet and shins. Would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oversized.. dreadful shape, 11 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy sox, 29 Sep 2014
I bought these socks for going off on a winter cruise to the Arctic Circle and it is so difficult to find warm socks for ladies that are knee length and warm, without paying a large sum of money for one pair. I was highly attracted to the price for a pack of 4 pairs. When they arrived, I loved the selection of colours. At first glance, they looked like they would be too small, but they fit perfectly - just the right amount of stretch - and definitely very cosy - and keep my feet and leg "as snug as a bug in a rug". These are bound to get lots of wear during the winter months, not just when venturing up into the Arctic Circle. Will definitely think of buying some more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice,warm socks, 8 Jan 2014
These socks are warm,the colors are nice and the price is very reasonable.Good for skiing and everyday use in cold days.