5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
This was a great deal. Worked first time with no set up problems - however watch out for the small print on the type of tariffs - DOLPHIN for example does not have unlimited internet. I was caught out by a software upgrade that wiped out my download limit within a couple of hours.
Published on 22 Feb. 2012 by tisrach

1.0 out of 5 stars What's advertised isn't what you get!
Published on 31 July 2010 by Scooby Dooby Doo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 22 Feb. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars What's advertised isn't what you get!, 31 July 2010
I ordered 2 of these Orange 3G Prepay Sim Cards. 3G is what it clearly states in both the description and picture. After 4 days I received one 3G sim and one very old style Orange sim which wasn't 3G. Yes I know they are only cheap but I don't think its unreasonable to expect to get what you see advertised, described, pictured and you then go on to pay for. I won't be using this seller again & recommend if your after an Orange 3G Pre Pay Sim Card then buy elsewhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars sim card review, 9 May 2013
what can I say really its a sim card, came as a sim pack as new, I registered and it had 1 pence credit, ok fair enogh, then it was registered to some address somewhere els in the uk, weird, recommended for cheap fast sim, otherwise I would preferably order one from the network operator site or phone store if you would like a brand new unregistered sim card

5.0 out of 5 stars on time and does what it says on the tin, 18 Jan. 2013
inserted into samsung and loaded credit straight away. . . . . . . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Pay as you go sim card, 27 Sept. 2013
Very quick delivery. Excellent deal especially when EE want a tenner in their shops. Second time I have used this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for reception, 16 July 2013
My husbands phone is Orange and we get a better reception in are district from Orange
would recommend to any one

2.0 out of 5 stars sub-standard, 22 May 2013
it wont allow to register so its no good, even on line.it should be tested before being up for sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 received within 2 days of ordering and works fine., 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Orange Pay As You Go Combi Sim Card (Accessory)
This arrived 2 days after I ordered it.

It was really easy to set up.

To top this card up - I went online and set up an account and added some money for credit - took just minutes.

These cards are as good as free..

Nothing much more to say other than a BIG THANK YOU to the seller for sending me this..

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 23 May 2014
My partners' phone was out of action so I purchased an Orange Sim card to go into an Orange phone I got from a relative. This was to be a temorary measure so we could keep in contact. I also bought a £5 top up voucher. Now the hard part is trying to activate the SIM. It's impossible. I've been round and round the Orange website and the page to activate states to either input the SIM number or the mobile number. I tried both and the page didn't shift so I couldn't activate it. I then tried ringing the number for customer service and got an automated message to the effect that nobody could help me!! I then sent an email to which I haven't had a reply. All I can say is I'm pleased my own contract isn't with Orange. Their website is the most customer unfriendly I've ever used and their customer care is abysmal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for me - no problems topping up or using - cheap solution, 4 Sept. 2014
Amazoniac (Norwich) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Orange Pay As You Go Combi Sim Card (Accessory)
SIMple.
Bought this card to replace the SIM in my 'works' phone after I retired.
They let me keep the aging HTC phone out of sympathy I suspect!
My phone was on EE, and was locked to the network - couldn't be bothered unlocking it as I only use it now and again, so choice of network isn't really an issue for me.
I used a cheap(ish) program called 'Wondershare Mobile Transfer' on my laptop to get all the contacts, photos, etc off my old phone then took out the old SIM.
Put this new SIM in and shunted all the info across to the new phone.
Added £20 via the interweb and off I went - everything working without a hitch.
I thought I was going to have all manner of odd problems but it went as smoothly as it could have and at this price it will do what I want it to.

Orange Pay As You Go Combi Sim Card