5.0 out of 5 stars Robofish
Our kids totally loved this little fishy. Great fun in bath with my 17 month old and 5 year old. Recommend it. Also, beautiful to watch swimming around in any fish tank.
Published 14 months ago by Miniflower

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy.... Doesn't last
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. Ks McNally

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy.... Doesn't last, 3 Dec 2013
Mrs. Ks McNally "Kerry" (UK, Surrey) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
My daughter had wanted one of these for ages. Going against my better judgement as reviews had warned me they didn't last, I bought one. She loved it, for 24 hrs! The robot fish still moved when out of water, so when it stopped working after 24 hrs I assumed the battery had run put because of this fault. But no. When my husband opened the fish up to change his battery, it had got all wet and corroded. Awful for a product that supposed to go in water. Putting a new battery in didn't work either as was ruined, one eve

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of fakes!, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
I ordered one if these for my son from Les Soldes and it arrived today. Unfortunately what I received was a cheap imitation, branded 'Hua Meng'. The reviews for Goliath robo fish seem very divided snd I suspect the genuine products are generating the good reviews and the imitations the poor ones. I have now re-ordered and paid a higher price but from a more reputable supplier, and will revise my review once we've seen it in action. It's still annoying though - I was trying to get everything organised for Christmas before the imminent arrival of our second baby, and I could do without this hassle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I ordered!, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
The description says "Goliath" this is not a goliath robo fish - its a different make. They have separate stands and batteries included in the packs. The fish I received is completely different, no stand, batteries thrown into the postal pack as separate items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robofish, 2 Jun 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 4 Nov 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
I bought 3 a blue pink and this one, out of the 3 this one didn't light up like the others and broke within 2weeks of having it so wasn't too impressed

4.0 out of 5 stars as a novelty item he was a nice addition to the bath and has lasted well, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
Goliath is a misnomer, he's a bit small! Barely the size of the real thing, as a novelty item he was a nice addition to the bath and has lasted well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Orderd, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
Great No More Cleaning Out The Fish Bowl and He's Still Alive When You Come Back Off Holiday Everyone Thinks He's Really!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake item, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
I have also received a non genuine item, the packaging is very convincing but when I saw 'Robot' fish instead of 'Robo' fish I was a bit suspicious. I contacted Amazon and they have arranged for it to be sent back and for me to get a refund. I did also point out that it seems others have been sent fakes as well, and this has been going on for some time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
The product is rubbish not worth the money I ended getting a lil fishy robot fish which is much better

1.0 out of 5 stars Not GOLIATH!, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish (Toy)
This is advertised as Goliath but it isn't. Its a cheap imitation! Reading other reviews itv appears that I'm not the first to experience this and it also appears that despite complaining to Amazon there not prepared to actually do anything about this as the company who supply this continue to false advertise and mislead customers . The customer services from the supply is nothing short of diabolical, in the end you admit defeat in your attempts to return the item and accept you have been RIPPED OFF. Shame on you Amazon for allowing this to keep happening.

Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish