on 22 October 2013
I don't usually complain about this sort of thing but I ordered it in time for my little boy's birthday and he will be disappointed so here goes: I ordered a Goliath robo-fish but got a cheap fake instead - the packet design is a rough copy of the Goliath packaging so I was a bit suspicious and decided to test it. It has lasted about a minute in the water before becoming erratic in its movement and it does not seem to sense it surroundings as I believe a Goliath/Zune fish would. On the plus side, it did arrive very quickly. However, I'll try again with another distributor. As I say, I don't usually complain about this sort of thing, and most of the stuff I get from Amazon/the Web generally is pretty good, but I do get caught out from time to time and I guess this was just one rotten apple too many...
on 23 December 2013
I bought two of these from the seller LES SOLDES and they are not the genuine Robo Fish products. They are a cheap looking imitation which have different packaging and don't have the same detailed markings on the fish itself.
I haven't opened the packages or tried them out.
Still awaiting reply to my email to request a refund.
One other thing to note is the 'invoice' that came with them doesn't even have a company name on it and the return address is an Access storage unit in Essex somewhere. I'll let you decide whether this seems dodgy or not.....
on 25 October 2013
gave up working within 5 minutes of unpacking. Unfortunate as part of birthday present for 3 yearold. Now difficulty in gettting it picked up for refund.
on 16 January 2014
My son already has robo fish when this one arrived it was in different packaging and the fish was a lot smaller than what we already have, the batteries lasted Goliath around 3 minutes. Very disappointed.
on 5 December 2013
I was extremely disappointed with this purchase. Initially I thought it looked great but when I gave this to someone for a birthday present the batteries lasted approx. 20mins. I thought, luckily I purchase some Robo Fish Food so we replaced the battery and within another 20 mins it had ran out again! The Robo Fish also started to lose its movement so more disappointment. I would definitely not recommend this product.
on 26 August 2013
Kids really wanted one so bought one of these not realising there's other makes that are a lot cheaper don't know if same quality as the tail keeps coming off.
on 18 April 2015
There so cool to see them in the fish bowl and there so easy because you don't have to feed them or change the water, got this for my nephew and he loves it sometimes he will take it out of the water wait for it to dry and stop swimming and then he will kiss it so it starts swimming on his lips, so funny
on 9 January 2014
My daughter was very pleased with her shark. It worked at first by only lasted a couple of days. It wouldn't turn itself off so ran out of battery very quickly. The batteries rusted and it stopped working very quickly. Now in the bin.
on 27 December 2013
These Robo Fish's are waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool. I got two for my shark and fish obsessed girlfriend, they work in water so you can put them in the bath or sink or anywhere. They should make them bigger though..that would be great :-)
on 18 January 2014
I cannot rate rate this item any higher as I still have to receive it. Please sent it to me as soon as possible. This is the second

request.

It was intended to be a Christmas present !