5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable when genuine but beware of FAKE cables from Amazon marketplace sellers
I've had to totally rewrite my review from a 1 star review to a 5 star review, because believe it or not, I was sent a fake cable by the Amazon seller "NiceVisionLondon" (do not purchase from this seller!).

Following my previous review, I was contacted by Belkin who told me my cable was very likely to be a fake. I didn't personally think anyone would bother to...
Published 10 months ago by N. Gilbert

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 1 week then stopped completely - NOT really a Belkin?
After 1 week it stopped working - the plug is noticeably wobbly in both my iPhone and iPad yet my other leads are fine, so it's not my devices, it's the lead. I've emailed the supplier requesting a refund but no response yet.
Published 4 months ago by I. Curnow

‹ Previous | 1 2 335 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after less than a month, 10 Mar 2014
Like others this cable has not even lasted a month. I am getting a pop-up message from iPad and iPhone which says that the cable is not authorised by Apple. Very frustrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Feb 2014
This a true Lightning Cable, you can just see it, not like the r****sh Apple sell us at extortionate prices and they get damaged soon after!!
Very pleased with this Belkin cable, it's a 2M as well and you can see the quality and thickness of the cable & it shouldn't let you down.

5.0 out of 5 stars it finally came bit slow though, 15 Dec 2013
amazing now it is here it is built so much better and i might just have to get some for others for Christmas we will see though

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 15 Dec 2013
Hard to get excited about a connector, but at least I can reassure people that it is genuine. It's not an Apple product, but it is Belkin - another reputable manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Dec 2013
I was a bit worried about buying this, due to the price, but I've had it for 6 months now and it's still working perfectly.

Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Quality, 25 Nov 2013
One of the best quality cables available for the Lightning Connector from a really good Manufacturer. Build quality even surpasses Apple. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made..., 9 Mar 2014
I bought this item because I wanted every member of my family to have a different coloured lightening cable. I bought three altogether. The first one broke the first time it was used. The second one was broken within 24 hours and the third fell apart within a week. They all broke in exactly the same way: The piece that fits into the iPad simply came away from the rest of the cable.

At first I thought perhaps one of the children had been a bit rough and it might be our fault. By even with extra careful handling my own cable broke ridiculously quickly. This item is simply not made to a good enough standard. It's rubbish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2014
Failed after a month, This was an amazon purchase not seller so the cable was legit

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, failed after a short time., 19 May 2014
Used this product for less than a month so that I could have the convenience of a cable at home and in the car. After three weeks of use the product is pretty useless as now my iPhone and iPad say that 'this accessory is not supported'.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, 18 May 2014
J. Hatton "James" (UK) - See all my reviews
Not the cheapest cable so I'd expected it to last a little longer than some of the cheap ones you can buy on ebay. Sadly that wasn't the case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 335 | Next ›