Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 May 2014
Terrible product, I got 3 of them for the home but they dont work.
The one that DOES work only works when i used it with a full on "big" apple charger (ie. the ipad one, not the iphone one - most likely due to the higher wattage)
very disappointed with this from Belkin
on 2 June 2014
Cable stopped working after 3 weeks of use. Total waste of money. I presumed Belkin was a established and reliable company, but after this experience I won't be buying their stock again....
on 10 December 2014
I have the 3m version. Official Belkin product and packaging from Amazon Prime.

So far, after several months, no problems - I am loving this chunky (little) cable. It's so well made, it's a pleasure it use. A real pleasing experience every time I plug it it - real quality product.

Will buy again, having tried other cheaper items, which soon fail.

Advice to you - Buy from Amazon only, not other retailers for a genuine item.
on 27 February 2014
This product was sold as apple certified, then why is this product not working after 3 days. My iphone5 displays a message not compatible with iphone. If a product is certified, how can it fail while its charging. Can't believe I end up paying for a fake product. This item is sold as white colour lead, but its not its light grey colour.
11 comment14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2014
worked for about a month fine then started to stop and start and now cables are exposed, very dissaponted as i bought it in confidence of being a strong and sturdy phone charger.
review image
on 18 April 2015
Does not come in proper Belkin retail packaging (just a plastic bag) or with any paperwork like previous Belkin products I have purchased. This makes me highly suspicious that this is not a genuine Belkin product but a cheap copy. I had deliberately gone for this one after reading poor reviews of other cables and I have always found Belkin products to be of good quality. Naturally, I was pleased when I discovered that this was available online for cheaper than my local supermarket. Sadly however, the quality is exceptionally poor as can be seen in the photo. I do not leave negative reviews lightly but I have been so shocked by the poor quality of this product I feel compelled to. I wholeheartedly recommend that you do not buy this product.
review image
on 15 March 2014
After 1 week it stopped working - the plug is noticeably wobbly in both my iPhone and iPad yet my other leads are fine, so it's not my devices, it's the lead. I've emailed the supplier requesting a refund but no response yet.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2014
Use this with battery pack and its ideal as you don't have lots of spare cable to tangle. Discolours after a while, but no more than the Apple cables do when carried about in bags full of stuff, picking up dirt. No good for wall chargers as its too short, but for what I use it for its perfect! I put the battery pack on desk or hold it when on move, and put phone on top of the pack and the lead is just long enough not to bend at damaging angles connecting the two. Using the laptop, its good for syncing iphone again without loads of spare cable getting in the way.
on 23 January 2016
Firstly, I ordered this item a while back, but decided to wait some time, to test the durability, and how long it will last for.
The item came on time, with no problems with the seller.
When I plugged it into my laptop, it recognised it, and started charging. It charged my phone from 0% from my laptop, to full charge in just over 2 hours. My previous lightening cable that came with my phone, was around that mark too. So no difference in time to charge, from the apple supplied one.
I then plugged it into a plug socket, and was fine whilst charging. It again took the same time that the first one I had did, before it had broken, hence why I purchased this. I also noticed that my phone stayed very cool while using this product, whereas before, with the supplied one, it heated up a little, depending on what the surface the phone was charging.
The cable seems to be firmly into the port, so it doesn’t seem that it will pull out easily, and the cable seems to be very strong, but it can also manoeuvre around objects, which is handy whilst charging a device on a busy desk!
*1 Year Later*
It still charges my phone, with no problems. Very happy with the product and would recommend to anyone. Great Product. 5 Stars. Thank-You!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2014
It's just a cable but it does what it should. The build quality is great and it works every time without a problem. Overall, a nice reliable short cable.