4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Information On Site
I ordered these shoes but they sent me the wrong size,as I like these shoes I tried to exchange them for the right sizing.But when I tried they then told me that this size was not in the UK,why was this not told to me when ordering them instead of sending me the wrong size.I am not impressed and would not use or recommend them.
Published on 23 July 2013 by TONY G

Shoes looked good but were very small. I usually always get into size 8 but these were far too small.
Published on 10 Jun. 2013 by alfieessex

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Information On Site, 23 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Way better in the Flesh, 13 May 2013
This shoe does the Rockport thing, seamless comfort without breaking in. But in this case highly stylised and light as a feather.

1.0 out of 5 stars It may be necessary to order a half size more than youre usual size, 10 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 9 Nov. 2014
Fine rock port shoes,size 7- a perfect fit.