5.0 out of 5 stars Powerfull Beam, Light on batteries
I bought the Mr Beams MB390 a at lightning deal price. Due to the fact that it did not look so good on the white facade of my house I mounted it in my garden, and after 7 months I am still running on the original batteries!! The powerful bright light the MB390 emits is really surprising.

The durable, high quality materials used really exceeded my expectations...
Published 12 months ago by Antoine Camilleri

1.0 out of 5 stars Great whilst it worked....
Initially, this was perfect. Screwed to the wall above my garage door so I can see where to get the key in the lock, and it used to come on when I walked past in the morning. Then, after a couple of weeks, I didn't notice it. I removed it from the wall and checked it and it was lifeless.

So I bought some new batteries and it worked just fine in the daylight,...
Published 5 months ago by D. Parker

‹ Previous | 18 9 1031 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, easy to fit, very good product., 1 Jan. 2014
Working well, will see how long the batteries last. Easy to fit, save the problem of providing external electric supply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright!, 30 Dec. 2013
N. Fraser "cushty" (UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it's supposed to - nice bright illumination. Terminates after 20 seconds or so....will be interested to see how long batteries last.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright, easy to install but sensor is inconsitent, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mr Beams MB390 300-Lumen Weatherproof Wireless Battery Powered LED Ultra Bright Spotlight with Motion Sensor, Dark Brown (DIY & Tools)
This takes 4 D cell batteries, is easy to install and position and is certainly very bright for a battery powered light however I've found the sensor is very inconsistent. Sometimes I need to get within 1 metre of the light before it lights up other times it will detect me from 3 meters away. I've a MB360 which works well and has a consistent sensor, so maybe my 390 is just a 1 off?

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy outside installation, 11 Dec. 2013
More than satisfied with the light. A good spread and nice white light. Good sensor response to movement and daylight. £5:00 for batteries so the life cycle will be crucial to appraising this product. Good construction and protected battery compartment. I do think it's overpriced. A good buy at £20:00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light!!!, 7 Jan. 2015
The light was recommended by a friend as a cheap alternative to having a wired light installed for a dark spot outside my back door - it's just what I needed! Excellent performance, good quality build, great value for money and extremely fast delivery - all in all, a very satisfactory purchase :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Beams Brilliant Lights, 5 Oct. 2014
Love my Mr Beams battery LED outdoor light. The light is really bright white and illuminates my way to the back door or to the bins brilliantly. Will definitely purchase more and recommend Mr Beams. Soo easy to put up and batteries so far lasting well. Give it a go, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light, 28 Dec. 2014
Brilliant!!! Got this on special price offer at the beginning of the holiday- then ordered three more!!! easy to fit, as no leads or power required- the light is very bright and I would totally recommend to family and friends for security around the exterior of the house. The sensor is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them - they wont disappoint, 6 Feb. 2015
Love these lights. Super easy to install and give off great light. I put three in my large back garden before Christmas 2014 and they are used a lot what with dogs and cats etc setting them off. Batteries still going well into Feb 2015. I will update this when they finally give up the ghost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light, 19 Aug. 2014
This light is fantastic...it does exactly as stated, takes minutes to install
The area lit up is excellent, it's placed in the street door porch, lights up the door
And out to the dustbin area too.
As soon as a movement is detected...lights up 60 seconds then off
Feels safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Dec. 2013
Wasnt sure if this would be any good as it is quite cheap but it is very sturdy and does the job great. The light is bright, the sensor is 'sensitive' but doesnt go off all the time. I have 3 cats and they dont seem to set it off. Just hope the batteries last a while, but I love it.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1031 | Next ›