on 24 April 2013
I love a scintillating romance, sensual, funny, and entertaining, as much as the next woman and this book was perfect. Eve Rabi's gift is that her books are ALWAYS emotional, entirely engaging, and seriously fast-paced sexy (did I say turn up the A/C because it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes) wild reads. I read at the gym and I know that if my time on the treadmill is dragging (I read on moi Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi), then I am reading the WRONG book. Reading 'Royal Deception' made 30 minutes feel like ten. The time FLEW by. Like her other sexy, funny romance series, this book is hot, hot, hot, a bit wild, laugh-out-loud funny and set in an entirely mesmerizing situation with quirky, wildly entertaining characters. These characters, a group of uniquely interesting men and women, in this case inside of a palace, have a series of adventures that alternately make me laugh, swoon, feel excitement or sadness. In 'Royal Deception' book one, I loved the character of Henna. She's a child-bride who grows up and finally falls in Royal Deception - A Palace Full of Liars (book Two)love (after being married off to a gay prince and living as an ugly duckling). I can't wait to read . What's great about any s series by this author is that I KNOW I will be entertained. Think #goodread. Happy reading~*
on 30 May 2014
As usual eves book contains laughter and tears in a romance setting it is well written and you find yourself rooting for the "bad guy" who. Is the good guy at the same time and has B-) even forced to desperate measures the boom also reminds in a light hearted way of the predicament of air of women in India well Done eve yet another I couldn't put down!very frustrating not to be able to download the second as I'm on holiday and the signal is weak but yay!just got it see everyone in a few hours!!!!!
I
on 10 July 2015
Loved the story line, really that good that I ordered the 2nd in the series whilst only half way through. However as a bit of a nit pick, this novel hadn't been properly proof read. Terrible spelling and general typos, which unfortunately distracted me from the storyline. Such a shame as this could have easily gone into my top ten list if the spellings etc had been right. I just couldn't put it down till finished and then straight to book 2
on 15 July 2014
This is the tale of a poor teenage commoner who marries an ugly gay prince at the age of 13 and how she grows and seeks love elsewhere. As with all this authors books the amount of typos drives me bonkers, not enough not read more by the author but she really lets herself down.
on 21 May 2016
I love Eve Rabi and was not expecting to like this book, princesses and princes are not my thing, but the colourful characters, twists and turns were fantastic and I couldn't wait to read the second book.
on 8 January 2014
I tried to read for a short time but impossible, all the characters were brilliant and so believable, the storyline very interesting and kept me awake till the small hrs. Can't wait to start book two.
on 26 February 2014
Love love loved this book. Gripping from the start, cried when it ended well worth buying both books. Defo worth a recomendation. Not the 1st set if books from this author and it won't be the last.
on 27 February 2014
As usual with Eve Rabi, fantastic story . Never disappointed in her books, i know i am in for a good read. Also the second book to this one is every bit as good as the first didn't want it to end.
on 23 March 2014
romantic not my usual reading. but enjoyed it, hints of humour, the cover made it look like theres a bit more passion in it than there is, couldn't wait to buy the next book,
on 23 February 2014
This is the third book I have read of eva Ravi .I do d them very good .story starts quick ,that's what I like.now I will have to read all the books by eve Ravi