5.0 out of 5 stars Navy suede envelope bag
This bag comes in amazing colours, I wanted a cheap evening bag and this certainly fitted the bill. May order in other colours.
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by jean sambridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag arrived quickly but the grey one I ordered was ...
Bag arrived quickly but the grey one I ordered was not the colour as it appeared on the website. Had to return it.
Published 9 months ago by R A Corrie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, and superb customer service., 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Loni Neat Envelope Faux Suede Clutch Bag/Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
I love this bag. If you are looking for something to take to a wedding, a night out or to simply smarten up an outfit, I would recommend. The material feels lovely and looks good quality. I think I will order more in other colours. The customer service was great too. I needed this item quickly so that I could take it to a wedding, so contacted the seller by email. They got back to me straight away and dispatched quicker than Amazon predicted, which meant I received it in plenty of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Navy suede envelope bag, 7 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 17 Sept. 2013
It matched my shoes for a wedding but I would have kept it anyway, it iis very soft and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little clutch, 24 Nov. 2013
Love this little clutch, great value for money. Went well with my wedding outfit - held more than I thought - phone, makeup, keys etc. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy clutch that worked perfectly!, 5 Oct. 2013
This item is very classy-looking and very good value for money. It also cleaned better than expected when it got marked on a night out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 6 Nov. 2013
I bought this to use in the evenings on my cruise holiday. It was big enough to put the few essentials, including a small camera, that I might need for the evening, yet small enough not to be noticed. The strap is detachable if you want to use it as a clutch bag, but long enough to wear it across the body if required. The material is lovely to touch and the colour will go with almost everything. I was very pleased with this purchase, it fulfilled all my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, good quality!!, 28 Sept. 2014
This is beautiful and roomy, wished I had worn it with the strap though, which is pink suede like the bag............my hands were very sweaty and marked it only slightly but was worried I would ruin it. Will be ordering another for the next wedding I go to as it's so lovely and comes in huge variety of colours!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely suede bag., 16 Jun. 2013
This bag was not quite the correct colour so I am afraid I returned it. The quality was very good and the service I received was excellent so I would use the supplier again and would not hesitate to recommend them..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product. Seller sent out free swatches at my ..., 4 July 2015
Fantastic product. Seller sent out free swatches at my request so I could match my wedding outfit. Arrived very quickly. Lovely bag for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag in loads of colours, 4 Sept. 2013
This bag is perfect and goes very well with my red shoes. It arrived quickly and is reasonably priced. It's a good size, enough for make-up, money, phone etc. Will probably order another one soon to go with another pair of shoes. Would recommend this bag to friends.