4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't rustle!
Published 4 months ago by Lucy

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!
This was not waterproof!!!! Went right through to mattress!!!
Published 4 months ago by ianmdent@ntlworld.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't rustle!, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Love2Sleep TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR SINGLE : NON NOISY (CRINKLE FREE). 100% COTTON PILE TOP.
I was a bit worried about this being noisy or making me sweat but neither are a problem. I am using it with a fitted sheet on top of it which I would advise so that you don't have to keep washing it. Don't think it would be that comfy to lie straight on. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because it can be quite difficult to position on the mattress properly but maybe that's just my mattress! One thing to be aware of is that the sides of it aren't waterproof, only the top so you have to make sure it is in line as much as possible. It has been fine for me and has taken away the worry of my house rabbit knocking my drink over onto it or any other messes. Not actually tried out its waterproofness but I am sure it will be fine. It is nothing like the waterproof covers of the past! Highly recommend and am pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product !!, 21 Aug. 2014
Very good quality . This product is made in Pakistan where cotton is of good quality. Highly recommend this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted and speedy delivery, 14 Jun. 2014
My son hasn't even noticed he has a waterproof mattress protector. He doesn't seem too hot at night (and we have had quite a few balmy nights recently). It washes well too

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, not noisy, 25 April 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
These waterproof mattress protectors work really well.

I have put this on my 3 year old's bed. She stopped wearing nappies / pully-ups when she was still 2. But I didn't want her to worry if there were any accidents at night time - she was so proud of her 'big girls' bed and didn't want it to get wet.

These mattress protectors do work - that has been proved on several occasions now, although I am extra cautious and put a towel underneath as well. They are also soft with no noise - so they don't disturb sleep or feel any different from a bed without them on.

They do take quite a long while to dry after washing - so if you really need them on a bed, you will need two as it is hard to get one dry in a single day.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that so far has lived up to promises, 10 Aug. 2014
Excellent product that so far has lived up to promises...has saved the day a few times already and washes and dries very quickly and seems to have retained it's waterproof qualities.
Well made and fits the bed well with a little to spare at the sides tto tuch under, is not noisy or noticeable and does not move around.
All in all very pleased, can't say how long it will last but I suppose it depends on how many times it's washed...would recommend this item especially for the money, it you had a continual bed wetter it is cheap enough to have two but as our little chap has the occasional accident one is enough.
What I do is put a sheet straight onto the mattress then the waterproof protector then another sheet on top so if an accident happens I can just strip off the top sheet and protector and if i am lucky and the duvet etc arn't wet there is no bed making in the middle of the night as we have never had 2 accidents in one night!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased 4 of these for my little ones ..., 26 Nov. 2014
I have purchased 4 of these for my little ones beds. My Eldest is on the top bunk and from reading a previous review his bed is layered with a mattress protector, sheet, mattress protector and another sheet so I can just strip a layer following night time accidents.
It appears to be less hot than his previous waterproof sheet so much less sweaty in the morning. It is definitely non noisy :)
They do take a long time to dry and you have make sure they are hung the right way with the waterproof layer upwards to enable it to dry properly. They do take about a day to dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mattress is protected, 5 July 2014
Brilliant mattress is protected, and as described it's not noisy. Very easy to wash. You do need to air dry though so we bought 2, the tumble dryer will ruin the waterproof protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant., 19 Sept. 2013
Much nicer than the old rustly plasticky sounding ones and don't seem to make the child too hot and sweaty. Wash well so far and arrived quickly for a good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!, 8 Dec. 2014
This was not waterproof!!!! Went right through to mattress!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 7 Sept. 2013
I bought 2 of these so I could double layer (protector, sheet, protector, sheet) for middle of the night accidents, which my son still has from time to time. Take off one layer and be good to go with the next layer. Anyway, he's pretty much dry most nights, so haven't had to wash them too much as I've only had them 2 months. They've only been in the dryer twice, but now they are no longer waterproof. Leaking through to the sheet below, which is useless. Yes they are crinkle free, but not doing the job I bought them to do. Total waste of money.