on 8 December 2012
3rd in the series and the writing has remained consistant throughout. Not too many twists or turns in this book and the end is predictible. There isn't any obvious set up for another book so it will be interesting to see where the author takes this series. If you are new to the series you really need to read the first 2 books in the series to make sense of this book.
on 22 December 2015
I love this series! I came across Deanna Chase by accident and I'm so glad I did. Jade Calhoun is a great heroine - vulnerable but strong, smart yet occasionally stupid (we all know what that's like, yeah??) but always committed to friends and family. She battles all sorts of demons and always goes back for more. Pure fantasy, but great escapist literature.......
on 5 February 2014
Enjoyed very much Jade's fight for her soul and all the plot and characters around it. Meri did surprise me, who'd say? The relations between Meri and Philip, Philip, Lailah and Dan, Dan and Jade, Jade and Meri... wow!

I love Kane and Jade, they are a very romantic couple and their scenes together are what I enjoy more in these books.
on 10 December 2012
I loved, loved, loved these books! Can't wait for the 4th one to be released, was truly enjoying reading them. I engaged with the characters, it kept me gripped (to the point I wasn't going to sleep early enough!) and the twists and turns are great
on 9 February 2013
Great ending bringing everything together for a happily ever after. I liked that at the end of the series I was not left feeling let down. I would recommend this series and the kindle price for the 3 books will cost you less than 1 paperback.
on 12 April 2014
I simply adore this series. It's very cleverly written, with fantastic characters and lots of twists. If you like love stories with strong women you will adore this series. It will keep you captured from book 1 right the way through.
on 24 March 2013
Fantastic, as with the 2 books before I couldn't put it down, near to the end I couldn't read anything through tears, sorry the story has now come to an end, what will I read now!!!!!
on 24 March 2015
Jade is once again having difficulties on Bourbon Street this time with a demon he'll bent on having Jade's soul, with plenty of action twists an turns made for an enjoyable read.
on 7 September 2013
This series is definitely worth reading. I discovered the first book by chance, and have been an avid reader of Jade's adventures ever since. Well worth spending your money.
on 9 December 2012
I enjoyed the whole series of these books purely because they were a light read. Sometimes predictable in places and I think they maybe aimed at young adults though.