on 14 February 2013
When I first decided to purchase Max Stone and The Lost Star of Zirdon, I was a bit sceptical about reading a book from an author I have never heard of as it is not my usual style. However, the cover and synopsis tickled my interest as it seemed the type of story which could take over the mantle of such Cross-Fiction stories as Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings and The Hunger Games. Initially that could have been me placing Max Stone on a pedestal he could never reach but after reading the book, I believe he is more than capable of becoming the next big icon for children. From start to finish, I was truly absorbed in the captivating tail of Max Stone from his rural location in County Kerry, Ireland to the fantastically colourful, vivid creation that is Zirdon.

For the cost of this e-book, there really should be no hesitation from anyone to buy it and I will recommend it to anyone without any hesitation. Thank you Max Stone for reigniting my imagination and I look forward to the next instalment.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 5 March 2013
Loved this book! The authors don't waste any time in getting straight to the story, leaving the reader eager to see what will happen to Max. I often found myself holding my breath when Max found himself in sticky situations! The odd creatures and different landscapes that Max encounters are described brilliantly which allows the reader to form a vibrant image of what Max is experiencing. I would recommend this book to all ages and for those wishing to escape to another world filled with adventure, action and new friends!
Can't wait to find out what Max gets up to next!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again