on 13 May 2013
I purchased this book to find out about body weight exercises and to add some variety to my existing routines, it was perfect for that, I was very satisfied with the book. Precise and straight to the point.
on 13 February 2013
I loved this book. What I like about it most is that it is well written with no waffle and no words or terms you need a dictionary the size of a tome to understand.

I am an amature at exercise, having very recently taken it up and you know what it's like when you start something new you want to buy all the equipment, read all the books and see results imeadiatly. Well I feel this book puts all that in perspective. It starts you at the begining but could if I keep it up long enough get me to the ultra fit, so basically this book covers the lot and really does have something for everyone.

I have even read it from cover to cover thats an exercise in it self ( for me anyway)

Highly recommended for the beginner to the expert.

Buy it now!!The Comprehensive Manual of Bodyweight Exercises. Fitness Training you can do anywhere from beginner to advanced
on 6 June 2013
I though this was a very good book. It's a handy reference for bodyweight exercises using minimal equipment.

I am going to be using a lot of these exercises in my own fitness program.

Robson classifies exercises into push, pull, leg and ab. The equipment includes pull-up bar, rubber bands and gym rings.

He also gives some advice on program construction.
on 6 October 2013
With just a few simple home tools you can do what is required in the time needed to perform these exercises. I work away a lot and was looking for a few ideas to keep my self in shape while away, with these exercises it has been tough but rewarding.
on 5 September 2014
Compact and efficiently explains all exercises needed with good additional tips. An excellent one-stop reference book for the beginner or those short on new ideas for exercises and variations.
on 25 February 2014
If your looking to exercise at home this is an ideal book. It covers a large range of body weight exercises which you could use in your own workout programme,
on 21 November 2014
A no nonsense, straight talking fitness manual. Just what I needed. Good advice, no frills. From someone who bought the tee shirt!
on 7 October 2014
Excellent book. One I will treasure.