Price:£7.99 - £9.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 8 May 2014
This dress is stunning my daughter loved it. Perfect fit, lovely colour, would definitely recommend it to friends and family!!!
on 26 January 2014
This dress arrived very quick, when I opened it out of packet I pulled the zip down passed the waist & had some difficulty getting it back up as dress stitching seemed very flimsy. My daughter loves it & has two party's & a school project to wear it at. One party gone & dress is still ok for the next!! I also went with the bigger size after reading someone else's post & I'm glad I did.
on 1 February 2015
My daughter loves this beautiful dress. So pretty and well made too at a bargain price. I've bought lots of Sunny Fashion dresses and i find that the fit is always a bit small so it might be wise to order a year above your child's age if they are of average build.
on 21 June 2014
I read the reviews and in two minds whether to get it, I was a little disappointed as it was very thin fabric but my granddaughter love it!
on 23 July 2013
Pattern of the dress is ok but the quality of this dress is very poor. My daughter wore it only once and then it had to good to bin
on 12 December 2014
Very disappointed with the purchase . Quality of the cloth is not at all good .... Very thin material . Not at all satisfied . :(
on 8 March 2016
This is the third dress I've bought by this supplier. I think they're beautiful and great for the money. The reason I haven't given 5 stars is because they do come up on the smaller side so I have to play safe and buy the next size up every time which means she grows into them . I'd rather just be able to choose the correct age and know it will fit for a while. On the whole I do think they're lovely dresses though and my daughter wears them a lot.
on 30 August 2014
The dress is absolutely beautiful but too thin for the British climate. Good for a tropical country. Not practical.
on 11 September 2014
Very cheaply made, lasted for the day , is now in the bin .
on 6 May 2013
I bought this dress for our grandaughter's birthday. She loved it soo much she threw in on over her pj's!! Ver pretty dress. Just like the photo!