My fiancé and I were having trouble sleeping and I was at the point where I'd try anything. I bought this and Johnson's baby bedtime lotion.

I apply the balm to my wrists and the lotion to my arms, just before bed. The combination of the two really works and I sleep so well. My only complaint is that the balm is slightly greasy and doesn't really smell of anything compared to the lotion.

I would recommend this especially at the price amazon are selling it at, which is the cheapest I can find x
on 31 January 2014
If it was any smaller i would assume it was a lip balm. I had assumed also that one was for baby and one for mum!
on 24 September 2015
My husband and I have been using this for some years now and it seems to really work. We certainly get more restful sleep than before. If it's good enough for babies, it must be good enough for oldies! It is hard to come by now though, think it might be discontinued or rebranding maybe, so was really happy to come across this pack of two. It lasts a long time. Very good price and speedily delivered.
on 29 June 2013
I have awful trouble sleeping I bought this with the sleep tight mist and sleep tight lotion and I tell you I have slept better.
on 25 April 2014
I use it on my son when he has facial rash and this really helps sooth his skin. Will buy again.