5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and Stylish and a very good price, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 110 CREAM (Misc.)
I was looking for a suitably stylish basket to fit in with the décor of my newly decorated bedroom for my one year old Golden Retriever. I ordered this because it looked more stylish than the ordinary plastic dog baskets and to be honest was not disappointed. As other people have pointed out it has an extra large rim which is lower on one side and my boy loves it and just looks so much more comfortable as he has the wider rim to lay his head on. I ordered the largest basket and there is loads of room for him to stretch out. The non slip pads are great on laminate flooring and despite its size it is quite easy to move about if you need to. I suppose if there was one disappointment it was the colour. I ordered the Cream but in actual fact it is almost white but this is just me being picky. It is absolutely lovely and I would definitely recommend this. I will probably order another one for the lounge to replace the old traditional plastic basket. One other plus, this seller is one of the few that post items to France and for the unbelievably low cost of 6.00 pounds postage, which is absolutely excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog bef, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 110 CREAM (Misc.)
I bought this bed for my big dog Gracie... She is a cross boxer/American bull. She looks so comfy in it and has loads of room to stretch. Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Mutts Nuts, 19 July 2014
This review is from: SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 110 CREAM (Misc.)
Bought this for my Rottweiler and it is the mutts nuts. Plenty room, exactly as shown. Only took 2 days to arrive. Brilliant bed, brill price and brill service. Thanks. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 110 CREAM (Misc.)
Excellent - our fully grown choc labrador loves this bed

SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 110 CREAM