5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty
Finally I found an air bed I can rely on. It is really heavy duty. I have to use air bed every 3 weeks so I really needed something good. It doesn't deflate so soon. I found it too firm for me at first so I had to let out some air.
Published 14 months ago by missK

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, avoid.
Several guests have slept on this now and I have tried myself: It is unpleasantly bouncy and not in any way comfortable. Most would rather sleep on the floor or my small sofa. I did try having it very tight / full of air and also varying degrees less so. I also tried it with varying amounts of bedding and with none. Nothing can make it a good thing to sleep on.
Published 3 months ago by SF

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kampa - Stay Up Single XL Heavy Duty Airbed (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be of first class quality, 12 Sep 2013
I bought the air bed late in the season so I have not slept on it yet. I was encouraged to buy it by the fact it had a five year warranty
on examination it appears to be of good quality though a pump is required to inflate the valve can be unscrewed to deflate it. ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2014
I am a big guy and this airbed has been in use for the last seven days and is perfect as far as I'm concerned. I use it in my work and am going to be on it for the next two months probably. I'm sure it'll do the job. If I don't comment again you can assume that it is still perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed, 27 Jan 2014
I would recommend this to any grandparent, who has an active child staying.. This bed does NOT collapse when it is trampolined on!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, avoid., 16 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible item, 10 Oct 2014
Did not hold few days until started to loose air. I woke up in the middle of night on the ground. So I sent back but manufacturer said it was my fault as it was a puncture but not a manufacturing leak. I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stayed Inflated for 5 Days, 4 July 2014
Took this to Glastonbury, after having pretty bad luck with airbeds in the past, this thing stayed inflated for the whole 5 days, without needing to be topped up even once, severely impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars It stayed up which was good! I am an average size guy and this ..., 10 July 2014
It stayed up which was good! I am an average size guy and this product was far to small for me. I would recommend getting the double.