5.0 out of 5 stars Memory card very fast and large capacity
I chose this memory card because it offers a lot of storage for photos and videos.
I'm using in my camera Panasonic Lumix FZ200 with excellent results.
It is very fast to record in Full HD.
Kingston genuine product. I recommend.
Published 6 months ago by Marcio

1.0 out of 5 stars Corrupted File for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ55EB-K camera
Published 2 months ago by Tim C

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory card very fast and large capacity, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kingston 32GB Class 10 SD SDHC Memory Card For Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Camera (Electronics)
I'm using in my camera Panasonic Lumix FZ200 with excellent results.
It is very fast to record in Full HD.
Kingston genuine product. I recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow delivery, 4 Jun 2014
Card came in good order & packaged well. Only downside was delivery time. Took a week to get to me yet the camera I ordered it for was delivered within two days. The bag was delivered next day. Luckily I had an old card which fitted so I was able to use the camera instantly otherwise it would have been frustrating to have a super camera but no card!

5.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, 17 May 2014
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Exactly as needed. Much better than older models as it works much faster and has more capacity.
Ian

1.0 out of 5 stars Corrupted File for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ55EB-K camera, 30 April 2014
First day I put it in it kept making my camera freeze and once a video was taken it said the file was not viewable and now it won't let me delete it. Tried formatting everything no joy at all, also have read that it could be an issue with the devices not being compatable but I don't know if this is the case or not? Have contacted Kingston so will wait for a reply as am getting no joy from looking on the internet. Will see what they say otherwise I'm sending it back but in the meantime I'm getting a new card as I'm away tomorrow and need a card to take photos! Tesco here I come..... :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs as expected., 2 Mar 2014
Arrived quickly and was well packaged.It is good value at this price and will meet requirements for expanding capacity which in my case was a camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars More storage, 13 Sep 2013
Love taking photographs on my new Panasonic Lumix camera so this memory card give loads more storage capacity and stops that all important picture being missed.