on 14 December 2013
When I received the Nikon Coolpix P520 I expected there to be a memory card in the package. I was eager to try the camera, but this was impossible, so I was really looking forward to receiving the card.
on 6 February 2014
I chose this brand of memory card because of the price and recommendations from other photographers with regards to picture quality
on 4 January 2014
MY SON SAYS HE IS DELIGHTED WITH IT, IT WILL HOLD ALL HIS PHOTOGRAPHS AND MOVIES UNTIL HE IS READY TO DOWN LOAD THEM.
on 21 April 2016
For the price paid, this has to be a bargain. Just over £8 for a class 10 32GB card. Works perfectly in my P610 and will give me over 4,300 images before I need to stop for breath.
on 20 May 2014
Cannot fault this card in any form or shape and it also good for my pocket. I have just tried it with my Nikon j1 and It works well with quick and quality shots.
on 14 April 2014
It is so nice to have an SD card that will allow me to take so many photographs without having to keep putting them on the computer.
on 26 September 2014
Kingston has been a staple technology in the emerging digital market and I stand by their products every day of the week.
on 28 December 2015
Excellent card at an excellent price. Works fine in my Nikon Coolpix P610.
on 19 July 2015
Very pleased with prompt delivery, excellent price
on 15 April 2016
Does what it says , pleased with this purchase.