5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
I have problem with my spine, then I have to work by standing up a lot. But I really felt back, feet and legs pain a lot. Until friends recommended this anti-fatigue mat to me.
After placed the order I thought it is a bit pricy… but Amazon delivery process is so fast, then I did not have chance to change my mind…
Very quick delivery. And I was...
Published 12 months ago by KB

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but I wish I'd bought the bigger one.
I have arthritis and bought the small mat to stand on to wash up. The product idea and softening effect is very good but the actual standing area is small and made even smaller because of the bevelled edge.
Published 7 months ago by toots

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Dandy William Armes 70 x 40 cm Anti Fatigue Mat (Kitchen & Home)
Very quick delivery. And I was surprised after I opened the parcel.
It is a thick mat, heavy, soft and comfortable. Looks like very good quality, not smelly…
I cannot say that it solved all my pain from standing up, but I really can feel obvious difference.
And make my work life much easier.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but I wish I'd bought the bigger one., 12 Dec 2013
If I move my feet at all I fall off. Not far to fall but its not a good feeling. I don't like to return it as unwanted because the other problem is the sticky area left where the label was became immediately coated with dust etc. Even fairy liquid doesn't remove that sticky stuff. So this could have been an excellent review if I had the bigger one and if the glue wasnt so sticky.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more foot pain, 3 Aug 2013
Super! I work at a standing desk most of the day, five days a week, and have done so for nearly two years now. I'd tried various over solutions to avoid foot pain, but this is the first one that really worked. I haven't had a purpose built matt like this before, but have tried yoga mats, Styrofoam, and Crocs, which have all been recommended to me before. This is much, much better. This is relatively small, and unobtrusive, but very effective. I've been using it continuously for several weeks and it shows no signs of wear or compression. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mat for sit-stand desk converts, 10 July 2014
I've gone the sit-stand desk route and find myself standing more often than sitting. I started with a doubled up yoga mat and then tried some of those interlocking gym/playroom mats, but they were both ugly and - while better than the hard floor - not very pleasant to stand on.

This mat has a very deep, almost squishy feel to it, which is very pleasant. You can wriggle your toes into the surface in a most satisfying manner, and it is great for marathon standing sessions.

I was initially concerned about the dimensions not being sufficient, as another reviewer had pointed this out, and the publicity still makes it look very small. All I can surmise is that the mat used in the picture is not 70x40cm, or that those are the feet of a giant, because I have size 11 feet and they don't cover the space in the same way.

I was so chuffed with this purchase that I bought one for a friend, and went to the length of writing a review, which I can't often been bothered to do. If you are looking for a comfy mat to stand on for long periods of time, this is the fella for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to a standing desk, 15 April 2014
A Paul - See all my reviews
I recently purchased a standing desk to work from as I hate sitting down and I needed something to prevent fatigue. This is a really great mat that is even soft enough to use in bare feet. For ultimate comfort I combine this with a set of supportive trainers and I can stand all day with no problems. I am typing this while stood on the mat now! What a difference this makes to just standing on my wooden floor! Highly recommend this mat. I wouldn't bother paying any more money for anything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars very flexible well working mat people who stand for prolonged periods love it, 9 Aug 2013
well working mat people who stand for prolonged periods love it, there is noticeable difference between this and our old mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and practical., 6 July 2014
I love this mat and wish I had it ages ago. I have wooden floors at home and spend most of my days standing (in the kitchen)
It is very comfy to stand on, great for standing on when ironing or standing still cooking, etc. It is springy and easy to clean. I have a ruptured ligament in my foot and this makes standing soooooo much comfier. I do wish it came in nicer colours, (i.e. something 'sandy' to match my floors, or maybe patterned in something Orla Kiely) However, it is highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good mat, good cushioning, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this mat as I recently bought a standing desk. I definitely notice the difference in leg fatigue when i forget to use the mat. Good size for standing on and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't last a day without this, 5 Jun 2014
Susy Macaulay "Uist Lady" (Outer Hebrides) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I now have a standing desk. The office floor is concrete, and I don't think I could last a day standing on it without the mat. As it is, I manage to stand up all day with only a little fatigue in my heels at night, probably due to wrong posture.
If you have a standing desk, get compression socks as well and you are good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great at a standing desk., 24 May 2014
It simply made standing at the desk a breeze. Normally standing for more than an hour was painfull for the feet.
Now i can stand all day with no problem.

I do exersizes at the desk as well. For that purpose i might be a bit small. Would love to have had an area of 70x50cm instead. So that i could stand near the desk when writing and a bit futher back when doing exersizes

Dandy William Armes 70 x 40 cm Anti Fatigue Mat