4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good
I've just finished reading this and it seems worth trying. It certainly makes sense in the way it approaches weight loss - also I've learned some things I didn't know before. Now I need to find out how to count calories!
Published 8 months ago by SMH

3.0 out of 5 stars Short but perhaps useful!
Published 8 months ago by Sheltie4

3.0 out of 5 stars Short but perhaps useful!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: How To Lose 10 Pounds In A Week - The Ultimate 7 Day Weight Loss Kick Start (Kindle Edition)
This is a really short book, with lots of suggestions as to how to succeed with weight loss. It has some good pointers in, but no recipes, meal plans so if you want a diet book which sets everything out for you then this is not for you. It does have useful guidelines though, which if you followed would hopefully kick-start your weight loss journey. The sections on exercise, have links to on-line videos, but I read it on a Kindle so have not viewed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 21 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 7 Mar 2014
Didn't give you any information that you didn't already know, no diet in it. Nor did it set out what or how you actually lost any weight at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars quick, easy reminders, 18 Feb 2014
A useful guide to remind you about the basics of sensible eating, calorie control and exercise. Not as in depth as some books but steps to check you're on the right tracks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tips, 30 Jan 2014
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I know that to lose weight successfully you need to eat healthily and exercise but I still downloaded this free book to see if there were any extra tips.
A lot of it I already knew but it will be helpful for some people.
It doesn't actually tell you how to lose 10 pounds in a week and that is an awful big weight loss to be honest. It's best to lose one or two pounds a week. I know you can lose a lot in your first week of dieting but 10 pound seems extreme! If you were to do the fasting that is mentioned then yes, maybe a 10 pound loss but I am not a fan of fasting.
The calculators for calories and amount of exercise are useful. The information on bloating and water consumption and how much sleep to get were also useful.
There are no recipies and no diet plan included but the author provides her email address and you can email her with weight loss questions. There is also a link to get another of her books for free.
This is a short read with some helpful tips and worth a read for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read and lots of useful tips!!, 29 Jan 2014
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to lose weight and get fit. Very good advice and tips. Enjoyed watching the video links on how to do exercises correctly. Would be useful to have some meal plans included but otherwise very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful stuff I did not know., 14 Mar 2014
Very helpful indeed. Made me think about what I eat and drink going forward. So try about eating little but often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivational book, 2 Feb 2014
After starting dieting a few weeks ago. I saw this book to have a on my kindle, read in it one night really motivated me how to keep on track and little easy tips to continue my weight loss healthily. Good book to have on kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!!, 30 Aug 2014
Really great book. Realistic advice and great tips to get my weight loss started. What I really loved about this book is how much I could relate to the "excuses" "reasons" why I haven't lost weight and how to completely change my mind set so I can reach my personal goals.... written perfect no jargon and no fancy fitness words!!! Thanx jenny Allan for for sharing your knowledge with me xx

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 Aug 2014
probable will work if you have the time energy & interest I am 76 years old & dont!