on 11 July 2014
Absolutely shockingly bad. This feature was described by the seller as having "health benefits" and "adds a sense of calm inside your home". This actually contravenes the Trades Description Act. The only sound that can be heard was the drone of the pump. Although the company gave me a refund for the product, they refused to give me the postage back as they say it works perfectly well. Although in one of the phone calls I was told that the noisy pump is a well known fact for table top water features. So if you want to listen to a noisy pump and not flowing water then this is the product for you. If you want to hear the soothing sound of running water then avoid like the plague.
I bought this from ukwaterfeatures.com under the umbrella of Direct Global Trading Ltd.
AVOID
on 13 April 2015
Arrived in shocking state broken in many places jaggered bits of metal poor customer service reporting to trades descriptions act and citizens advice very poor quality nothing like listing avoid
on 16 July 2014
Nice quality but beware its small!
on 7 July 2014
Looks good in my living space, easy to assemble. Have to mark it down though as the water flow is just a trickle and could have down with a bit more umphh.
on 24 June 2014
It arrived quickly but one of the leaves was off. Otherwise a nice little thing, comes with pebbles, bit plasticy but pleasant to have. Thanks.
on 25 April 2014
I wanted this to use as a waterfall water bowl for my cats, it sits in my living room and is really quiet. The only thing that is that I had to go and get some more of the little stones to cover the base but that is an easy thing to sort!!
on 15 June 2015
A good product, but needed more pebbles, and was too noisy for comfort.

See one answered question