5.0 out of 5 stars fun to play with
just what it says on the box really, they are very popular and a great price buy if your child is mad on moshi
Published 11 months ago by Jade

3.0 out of 5 stars moshi monsters
I think moshi monsters are a waste of money. That is my view as a grandparent. However my grandaughter loves them and gets many hours of enjoyable play. They are so expensive for such tiny things!!
Published 17 months ago by Sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
sc (Rotherham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Moshling Collectables Series 6/ Assorted (Toy)
The grand children loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun to play with, 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Dec. 2013
Mrs. H. V. Gordon "Helen" (England) - See all my reviews
Great to be able to but these little things to keep kids happy, so many, and if they get doubles then you can sway them. The rare and ultra rare ones are quite pricey, as some go for upwards of a tenner on ebay

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for bits of plastic!, 25 Sept. 2013
diamond - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I think I must be out of touch and getting old as I thought these were way too pricey for little bits of plastic, but when your 8 year old requests them for her birthday, how can you not buy them! I have found that anything with Moshi Monsters on it is expensive! I also find them pointless but I think that's just my age I need to move with the times!

5.0 out of 5 stars started collection of great, 17 July 2013
would recomend as fast dilivery also great collection great for trimming birthday cakes and can be kept as keepsake and are great to play with over and over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters Moshling Collectables Series 6, 26 May 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I bought these for an upcoming Birthday present along with the Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home and although personally I don't see the attraction in Moshi Monsters, my niece absolutely loved them. Compared to some other prices I have seen for these little figurines they were good value from Amazon. I did like that you can't see what the surprise Moshling is no matter which way you turn the packaging until it's actually opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshi series 6!!!, 22 Mar. 2013
I think these are great!!! Lot's of different figures to collect! In the middle you get an ultra rare or a gold figure!

I thought of buying 2 packs but some times they send you the same pack so I only bought one. But if you go to toy shops you can choose.

I gave these 5 stars as there is nothing wrong with them!

Ps: Their bring out series 7 in September!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2015
M. Bird - See all my reviews
my grandson loves these they were all different aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Another set of Moshlings, 13 Aug. 2013
How many more will they produce! I suppose when we stop buying them. Kids love them and it keeps them happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters treat., 4 Aug. 2013
My 9 year old granddaughter loved these - nothing more to say really so just typing to fill the necessary number of words.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›