Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.49

on 11 April 2014
I really like this selection of classical pieces, and being a bit of a rebel I sometimes even play then on sunny days!
on 6 March 2014
Good value. Nice selection of music well played. Easy listening both with earphones and via speakers. Good to read to.
on 18 April 2013
A big album of well known tracks, nothing too loud and trumpety. A super low key collection to have on repeat.
on 13 May 2014
Not as good as I was hoping for, not sure why it just doesn't seem to work - not sure they have got the combination of music right on this CD for my liking, but then I'm only one person.
on 14 May 2013
not just for a rainy day but also a restful, sleepy night. I like it very much. just listen, sleep.
on 4 May 2014
i guess I got what I asked for, some gentle music to fall asleep to but it was a bit samey.
on 31 May 2015
even if you dont like classics too much you may enjoy.... all pieces are prob recognizable.... good selection ....longish total play and reasonably priced..... i like classics and rate it a strong buy despite the familiarity of the music....
on 4 September 2014
During the winter, now leaving us, we have found this a really good CD for brightening up the days, Good selection of music and exceptionally well put together. we love this one and thought it was the best part of our Winter. John McFall
on 2 March 2016
Beautiful gentle classical music to soothe your soul on rainy days. I have found the winter long and hard to cope with but thanks to this music I am able to escape into another world and dream of warm weather again.
on 27 December 2013
An ex weatherman says thank you to the people who selected this list of music and those who made it possible for someone like me to afford to buy and appreciate it. I really do walk in the rain with my 'hoody'.