5.0 out of 5 stars A Look at an alternative Interpretation
For Bible prophecy students a worthwhile read, giving an alternative view of part of the end times scenario. Highly recommended
Published 9 months ago by David Geatches

3.0 out of 5 stars Psalm 83, The Missing Prophecy Revealed
Published 16 months ago by Russell Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Psalm 83, The Missing Prophecy Revealed, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: PSALM 83, The Missing Prophecy Revealed - How Israel Becomes the Next Mideast Superpower (Kindle Edition)
I found the book somewhat tedious. As it happens, I truly believe that Psalm 83 is prophetic and the 10 ancient Nations described therein have their modern counterparts. I also agree that the author may be right in his assessment that this particular prophetic event will be the next big military conflict in the Middle East and will set the scene for something even greater that will effect all the Nations of the World.

What I didn't like about the book was the fact that the author writes from a dispensationalist viewpoint. He anticipates the "Pre-Tribulational Rapture of the Church" at some point in the future leaving Israel to face the wrath of "Antichrist". This view, in my opinion, is totally misguided. The Church is not Gentile. It is described as an Olive Tree (Romans 11) which comprises natural (Israel) and wild olive branches (Gentiles). The destiny of the Church and the destiny of Israel are one and the same.

The other thing I found difficult was the author's apparent satisfaction at the total demise of the Palestinians. God is committed to bringing his people (all 12 tribes) back to the Land (Jeremiah 31:10 etc). They return largely in unbelief. Almost certainly, many "Palestinians" are descendants of the house of Israel. The problem is, they do not know it. One day they will.

That there is current hostility between Jews and Palestinians is not really surprising as it is also recorded in Scripture (see for example Isaiah 11:10-13). One day this hostility will come to an end and it may well be when Psalm 83 is finally fulfilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Look at an alternative Interpretation, 13 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent to reveal God plane for Isreal in the Ends Times, 8 Oct 2013
It give you more understanding about Israel and also God of Israel.
very good points of theology presented in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars aren't enough for this book., 24 Aug 2013
Martin Horan "Crusader" (Perth, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I read "Psalm 83" and found it difficult to stop reading once I started. If there's one thing I hate about Bill Salus' writings--and it's the only thing I hate about them--is that it isn't easy to take myself away from them. He's like Dave Hunt all over again, and adding details that weren't around when Dave was writing.
I recently saw Bill Salus on Sid Roth's TV talk show and I was cheering him on from my chair at home. I have felt the same watching him being interviewed by Gary Stearman and also by Jonathan Bernis both worth Googling.
I bought Bill's "Isralestine" soon after it first came out and felt the same about that. Since it was first published, we only have to look at what he saw coming before it happened--such as the terrible nightmare the media ridiculously calls the Arab Spring.
Bill Salus was right. The media were blatantly wrong. Without even attempting to, his writing exposes the Western media as wishful thinkers and wild guessers.
Bill Salus gets it all from Bible prophecy--no "the Lord-told-me" bluffs, no the "I've-had-a-vision nonsense"--but straight from the Word of God. It's all there.
"Psalm 83" goes further than "Isralestine." As I saw much of that come to pass, I now wait expectedly for the rest pointed to in "Psalm 83".
Being asked to rate this book up to five stars, I'd have to give it fifty-five, at least! I have to thank God--and I mean literally--for this man's output and the things I have learnt from him. As with Dave Hunt's books, I wish I had the money to buy them all up and distribute them free. Then I could rest on my laurels knowing that I'd done something useful in my life!
If you've never read Bill Salus, you're missing a great experience. Googling him if you want a taster. He is extremely encouraging to listen to.

2.0 out of 5 stars A personal response, 27 July 2013
Thankfully we don't have a silent God today. We have a Living Lord at work through the Holy Spirit within His disciples throughout the world, whether they be male or female,Jew or Gentile, and regardless of colour of skin and origin of birth, for God so loved His creation and saw that it was good ! Whatever violence and destruction mankind has brought into the world through disobedience in the past every man and every woman,has a Way forward today whcih is purely a matter of personal choice or denial. The document 'miraculously brought forward now, should perhaps be left where it belongs - in the Irish bog. I happily delete the e-book from my library, having read quite enough of it to see the gist of where it was going, but nevertheless wish God's blessing to it's author.

1.0 out of 5 stars Could have been a good read, 8 July 2013
Having recently read excellent books on the last days and Islam by Joel C. Rosenberg, Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebat, I was hungry for more of the similar. This tome deserved to have been just as exciting, but instead was poorly written and badly edited and I would add, turged, tedious and repetitive. The author took passages totally out of context to support his otherwise excellent thesis of a Psalm 83 attack on Israel and continued ad nauseum picking every Scripture he could find relating to judgments on Edom and the other nearby nations and, did I mention Edom? The print run is supposed to be 365 pages but the length of the kindle edition seemed interminably longer. I made it to 54% of the book by sheer determination before yielding to temptation and deleting it. My only other observation was the number of 5 star reviews; it really shocked me that they were actually reading the same book as me - maybe the author has a lot of friends?