5.0 out of 5 stars What is Heaven II
Published on 18 April 2013 by P Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars Short read
This book (bought for my Kindle) was very short and didn't say anything that I haven't heard before. It's a nice read and perspective.
Published 4 months ago by Denise Brunton

5.0 out of 5 stars What is Heaven II, 18 April 2013
This review is from: What is Heaven II: About Heaven, Angels, and the Afterlife as Explained By My Gifted Daughter (Kindle Edition)
Found this book very interesting and also views expressed by a very good medium friend of mine who passed away 8 years ago who was very in touch with her Spirit guide and her Angels and could see them and anyone else around. Flo was THE most fantastic clair-audient, clair-visual medium I have ever had the privilege to meet and befriend. Through her my parents, grandparents, great uncle, in laws all came through and spoke to us. The messages she received and relayed were superb - there is no way on this earth that she could have known about the information relayed. Therefore to read a book confirming things she told me about Heaven from someone else is wonderful. A great book, great person who relayed the information. Well done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 26 Jun. 2014
A great read, couldn't put it down! So interesting and enlightening. It really leaves you wanting more....here's to the next book

3.0 out of 5 stars Short read, 30 Dec. 2014
Denise Brunton (Dunbar, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Angels and afterlife, 17 Mar. 2015
Reading both books gives me hope that there is a heaven and a God.
I just wish I could speak to my angel.
David

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 22 Oct. 2014
Not sure this is really my kind of book . It is wonderful I'm sure but not my usual in depth books on spiritualism .

1.0 out of 5 stars Little substance, 14 Oct. 2014
Very disappointed. More like a short chat over a cup of tea!Needs to be put in better order with more evidence.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Aug. 2014
Narrative wandered too much - no clear structure to the book. Very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I spent money on this,, 27 Oct. 2013
What a load of rubbish , I'm a very open minded person and have a great interest in the spirit world and afterlife, I also believe in God and angels and that there are also lots of good people on this earth, but when I read things like people sitting on a cloud laughing and chatting with God about stuff then that's where I draw the line, I feel this Hope Reynolds is insulting people's intelligence by expecting them to believe even a fraction of what she has in this book, don't wast your time or money on this, the only reason it gets a star is because it won't allow to give less,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 May 2013
What a brilliant insight. I loved this book and am fascinated by the subject. Answered a lot of my questions.