‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very special gift, 9 Dec 2010
S. Kerr (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this sculpture as an engagement present for two very special people and I must say it went down a storm! This is something different to the usual wine glasses, champagne flutes or picture frame. I can only recommend it as it looks even better than it does on the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect anniversary present, 23 Oct 2011
Mrs. Rosemary G. Symonds (Herts England) - See all my reviews
I bought this bronzed sculpture for my son and daughter-in-law's eighth wedding anniversary, it was a great hit with them, they love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bronze entwined hands, 27 Mar 2011
I bought this for Valentines Day for my husband and it looks lovely next to our wedding photo , classy ... (although our seven year old Grand daughter thought it would make a great back scratcher )Typical !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubbie's 8th Wedding Anniversary, 4 Nov 2013
Sally Coulter "Tiggytico" (Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Really stuck at what to buy my husand for our eight wedding anniversay and stumbled across this gift. Looks fabulous on our sideboard. Bronze, so has the "8th wedding anniversary" link, but manly enough so that it's not a girlie ornament.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 8 year anniversary gift, 23 Sep 2013
Arrived the next day as stated. The detail on the hands is much better than expected. It was packaged well and I could easily track the progress of the delivery. Gift wrap was also done nicely. I bought this for my husband as it is a great symbol of marriage and being bronze made the perfect 8th wedding anniversary gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Pressie, 8 Oct 2012
I bought this item as part of a wedding gift for a friend, who absolutely loved it! It is quite a heavy but beautiful piece and looks stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Item, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: HANDS ENTWINED Bronzed Sculpture, Lovers, Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary (Kitchen & Home)
Got this as an anniversary gift - nice and weighty - looks goods - and most importantly my wife loved it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect anniversary gift, 17 Jun 2014
Beautifully crafted, ideal size for displaying. Wife loves it. An unusual yet very meaningful 8th aniiversary gift. Would recoomend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 May 2014
Michael Darling "MickyD" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I was a bit dubious about buying this as you cant tell from the picture the quality of it, but I was pleasantly surprised and it is a weighty item. Looks great on our mantle.

5.0 out of 5 stars anniversary gift., 19 May 2014
this was an anniversary gift for my daughter and her husband. It was good quality, with some weight on it to so will stand very well. my daughter and husband loved it.. Would definately order again if required.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›