5.0 out of 5 stars Great content, beautiful presentation, 9 Dec. 2012
REVISED REVIEW

I wrote a review here in late 2012 praising the book's content (which is great) and criticising the layout / typography of the kindle version, which was truly dreadful. That kindle version has now been removed from sale and replaced by a 'print replica' version, which is simply beautiful. I'm now reading the book again, and enjoying it even more.

The only downside is that it can't be viewed on a regular kindle (needs iPad / computer), but that display probably couldn't do it justice anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing delivery, amazing book, 17 Jan. 2012
KDK (Izmir, Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review actually concerns amazon.co.uk shipping rather than the book itself. It was so amazing that I would like to share my experience and appreciation.

I placed my order Friday night; delivery option - standard international. I was emailed on Saturday morning that the book has been shipped by amazon.co.uk. The book was on my desk in Turkey on Tuesday morning. Simply amazing! Well done!

The book itself is also amazing - unusual, deep and delightful. Everyone interested, teaching or working in computation theory, algorithm analysis and design, complexity theory, foundation of mathematics should have it. It provides a common, meaningful insight into all these fields as a whole. However, I only had a quick glimpse and am not ready to write serious enough comments.

The Nature of Computation