‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, just terrible. If 0 stars were an option it would be rated 0!, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: YELLOWSTONE 3D - America's Greatest Wonder (Blu-ray 3D & 2D Version) REGION FREE (Blu-ray)
DO NOT BUY THIS DVD buy the BBC bluray version instead sooo much better!!

Further to contacting and complaining to Amazon directly regarding a recent purchase of a Yellowstone Park 3D BluerayDisc DVD.... "Yellowstone 3D" (Americas Greatest Wonder). we were advised by Amazon themselves to publically post the review we sent to them.

We thought it fair that it should be appraised before it was posted as we never have had to post a review which contained so much negativity.

However, we are sad to say that the review was written from the heart just after watching the film, we also then watched another version which was not 3D and produced by someone else and it was more than far superior.

As we still remain with the product and no refund at the moment we remain very dissatisfied. Amazon assure us they look into complaints of this nature very seriously. Let's hope so as we are out of pocket and not too happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish., 28 Nov 2013
YELLOWSTONE 3D - America's Greatest Wonder (Blu-ray 3D & 2D Version) REGION FREElike other reviewers I have the bbc dvds magnificent,beautiful.This pile of crap,only brings disappointment,and the feeling of someone just taking the P---,and of course the money.Powers that be at Amazon,should suffer like us,and watch,then immediately take it off the market to protect Amazons reputation...

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this, 5 Nov 2013
This is easily the worst 3D Blu Ray I've ever purchased. It is terrible. Save yourself the time and effort and don't buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 4 Nov 2013
R. Jackson "gadgetmadman" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
What a terrible 3D movie - if movie is the correct term as most of the footage (as described in another review) is just still shots (although some of them seem to be static until the occasional insect flys by!). The music is also tedious and at times overpowering. I was hoping for something approaching the BBC's marvellous effort (as always) which was the impetus behind my desire to visit the park. If anything - this is enough to put me off!

1.0 out of 5 stars Yellowstone 3D, 4 Nov 2013
If you like still shots (no moving camera work) of grassland and some mud pots then this is it ! A complete waste of 3D technology depicting the park as a boring piece of landscape. Repetition of the same shots but shown at a different angle or distance. Yellowstone has so much beauty and life that it's a shame it is not captured in this Blu-ray. On top of that, the narration is bland and insignificant. We watched it once and it is thrown away.

1.0 out of 5 stars yellow stone 3d dvd, 3 Nov 2013
this 3d dvd is a big let down. it reads good but it is boring.wild life dont come on till
half way of playing . 3d is not very good.two out of ten. tel

1.0 out of 5 stars Slide show with digitised voice - awful!, 29 Nov 2013
Linda Rae Jones (Los Angeles, California United States) - See all my reviews
Don't waste your money, it is just a 3d slide show with a very annoying digitised voice. It is such a shame they couldn't do anything better than this with such an amazing back drop....

1.0 out of 5 stars Made by a five year old ?, 5 Mar 2014
Who made this and why did they made this? What is the point. I fail to see it. The commentator is non informative and has a dull and uninteresting voice, the 3D is almost non excisting, the music is the worst I ever heard and seems to belong to another film, the editing is terrible and wrong from every point of view. Was the maker a five year old? And I apologize to all five year olds, because most of them would probably make a better film. Film... It means, as far as know "moving pictures". It very often looks like stills edited together... Sometimes a leaf moves in the wind... Whow !!!
According to this film, the only animals that live in Yellowstone are elk, buffalo, black bear and grizzly bear. I think not !!! This is quite possibly one of the worst documentaries I've ever seen. Avoid this as the plague.
One last advice to Amazon.co.uk, one request to you. If something is this bad, refuse to sell. Protect the customer against this kind rubbish nonsense.

1.0 out of 5 stars YELLOWSTONE 3D ?, 15 Feb 2014
It is easily the worst 3D dvd I have ever purchased. After waiting months with endless delays, I thought they were perfecting the
dvd.
I wouldn't give it one star. Every thing about it was rubbish, the content, the colour was atrocious, and the 3D didn't exist. I was looking forward to this and the others that appear to be in the series, and intended to purchase several, but I wouldn't consider thinking about doing so. The dvd arrived when a friend was present and I naturally was eager to see it and so was he, but I felt terribly embarrassed, and have not played the video since, and not likely to ever again. I might as well 'Bin it' and save shelf room.

I would have thought that if you want to retain loyal customers that you wouid have some kind of quality audit in operation, because I will be reluctant to trust the quality when makng future purchases.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yellowstone, 18 Jan 2014
I'm sorry I cannot recommend this CD. It was tedious in the extreme. We gave up after the first 15 minutes as all we had seen were still shots of mud around a geyser. I'm afraid we found it boring boring boring

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›