Price:£0.59

on 12 February 2013
This isn't a 'proper' single, but it may as well be.

The slightly off kilter vocal melody in the verses is a little hard to get into at first, but the addictive chorus really wins you over and it becomes fairly essential listening for a Suede fan. The key change and guitar in the chorus are particularly good, as is the simple, fairly bombastic production.
on 6 April 2013
I Got This As A Free Single Of The Week So It Was Definitely A Great Price, This Is The Best Thing Suede Have Released In Ages And I Have Since Listened To The New Album As Well, Certainly Not Passed Their Best Yet !
on 11 March 2013
I'm a Suede fan and I can't wait for the release of the new album. I like this single, but it's more a revival of the old glory rather than a proper fresh work. Let's wait for the album and see...
on 14 March 2013
This is a really good song. I'm not much into this style, however i found that I liked this song in particular. One thing though... Why is it free?? This could easily sell a lot surely???
on 2 August 2013
I wouldn't find myself writing home abut this the odd song on the album is ok.
If you're a hardened Suede fan then get it for sure but if you're not then maybe move on by !!
on 31 August 2013
Not sure why we bought this. Neither my husband or I like this song. Hadn't actually realised we had bought this until it appeared in the cloud along with their tunes!
on 9 March 2013
Did not listen to this as its my daughters music and not my type at all. So sorry for the lack of review
Having said that it was recieved promptly with little fuss
on 16 March 2013
Sounds just like the old stuff which was kind of what I was hoping for. Great to hear that Brett's voice is still up to scratch too. And to get it for free? Bonus!
on 24 February 2013
Back on track and almost back on top form, can't wait for the whole album.just goes to show what a great band they are and how much they have been missed
on 27 February 2013
Barriers is what Suede they do best, a punchy fizzy pop/rock song depicting what it's like to fall in love! Great to have them back again!