5.0 out of 5 stars love it
i love this cover. cant find any flaw and the magnet hold it all together nicely. keeps your cards and money safe :D
Published 11 months ago by Gitte

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged Screen
Published 15 months ago by Miss M. Jacobs

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged Screen, 20 Jun 2013
This item had good reviews which is why I went with it, it is ok, awkward to use at first but will be fine if you have had a flip cover case like this before - there are two main flaws here 1) if you put more than one card in the pockets the magnetic clasp at the back doesn't reach properly and 2) the most disappointing thing was that after about a week I noticed the stitching in the bottom pocked has actually damaged the screen with little stick mark scratches across the whole screen. I brought this case the same say I ordered my phone so to have my brand new phone a week and the screen being damaged I was more than disappointed!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars the build quality was very good, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Black PU Leather Wallet Cover (Accessory)
The item was well made and funtional. But the galaxy phone suffered very poor reception when in the case. It also on occassion became very hot. None of which occured when not in the case. I suspect this is caused by the hard shell which keeps the phone in place in the wallet.

I could not recommend the item to Galaxy users

I have since used a leather slip case and had no problems with either reception or overheating.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont, 27 Jan 2014
G. Kitching (London) - See all my reviews
I usually leave very good reviews on my products that I buy from amazon, but this is a no go for me. The corners of the holder broke of in less then 3 days and also when I put credit cards in it and closed it............ it damaged my screen (because the holder presses to tight on the screen). I would really no recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 13 Nov 2013
Broke within a short period, case is too thin near side buttons and therefore broke within a few days of receipt.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 14 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my phone, 29 Sep 2013
The plastic case inside the cover is too small for the S4 phone. Not pleased with this product at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and well made, 31 July 2014
Perfect fit and well made. No issues with this product, and very cheap for what you get. I can put cards in the internal slots and it came with a screen protector and cleaning cloth. Can't ask for more really at this price. If it last 6 months so be it, I can cheaply buy another and still have spent less than the covers sold in phone shops etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love leather cases for my phone, 1 May 2014
Purple is my favourite colour and these are the best phone cases for my phone

If my friends asked me about a phone case I would definately say to choose one like this

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 15 April 2014
Ozgu Ozyigit (Cyprus) - See all my reviews
This wallet cover is very useful, i have no problems using it or it does not have any negative sides for me. You can put credit card, id and money and u know that they are with you while your phone is with you :))

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 2 April 2014
Within two weeks of having it, it began to break where the buttons are then cracked in pretty much every corner so it no longer held the phone in. waste of money and should of just brought a genuine samsung case.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Black PU Leather Wallet Cover