on 23 March 2013
Solid, comfy hangers. Can't see what more you would want to keep your guitars secure yet readily available The protective clasp is great. Highly recommended
on 21 December 2013
The hangers themselves are fine and will hold many different styles of guitar safely. The rubber "safety strap" however is quite frail and after having hooked/unhooked it 6 times, it broke!!!
Don't think they sell replacements but, perhaps the safety straps are only for use when an instrument will not be in regular use as mine are ( several times a day). I just wonder, why put them on if they aren't "up to the job" and, if they are necessary, they should be sold as a separate item.
As long as they don't suddenly fall off the walls, I'm happy to post a five star review for these doodads. My walls themselves (plasterboard*) I'd give two out five, and the various fixtures (numerous types of plug'n'screw combos, all allegedly designed for use with plasterboard) anything from one to three or four out of five.

After a few abortive attempts - thanks to the plasterboard giving way as I tightened the screws to hold these guitar supports in place (no fault of the product under review here) - I finally got the hooks roughly where I wanted them. And so far so good. The room is somewhat less cluttered for having a few guitars hung on the wall, rather than leaning against whatever bit of wall-space is free.

These were very good value for money when I bought mine (under a tenner for two, I believe). I like that the support is padded. But I'm not sure if I'll ever use the rubbery 'clip' feature. All in all tho', they're doing what I bought them for, and they look good as well. So I'm happy.

* Oh how I loathe plasterboard; you might as well make walls out of butter.
on 18 November 2014
Strong, well padded and a secure fit, these hangers do the job just fine and hold an electro-acoustic and electric with no problem at all. The closing strap isn't really necessary, as the profile of the hooks hold the guitars secure, but maybe useful if you're not using the instruments for a while and want to protect them against being knocked and dislodged?
on 22 February 2014
Got two of these on the wall, fits my telecaster, les Paul and anything else I have tried on them. Easy to mount
on 13 April 2013
It's a good quality product looks strong I was just shocked that it came naked no screws. It is irritating because you can get them with all fittings included for even lower price and next day delivery.
on 10 March 2014
I spent a fair few hours researching on here for guitar hangers. I have a small collection of 5 guitars of various shapes and my last hanger was not doing a good job of holding up my Gibson les Paul.

These wall hangers show a massive improvement even with their 3 bolt design. These hangers stick a long way out from the wall. Far enough that my jumbo acoustic is held though touching the wall. The hangers are about 15 cm from end to end.

The arms have a good thickness with lots of foam padding to protect and secure the headstock of your guitar / bass / alternative stringed instrument.

The rubber strip over the end is a nice touch as a secondary measure to prevent your instrument from slipping off but I have no fear of it slipping off even without it.

The only downside to these hangers is that they do not come with screws for the wall. It was lucky I had some in the garage that were the right size for the holes and were long enough to offer a stable hold with plugs. But at the price of these it's had to not say no.
on 17 September 2014
Purchased these to hang my husbands guitar on our games room wall. Easy to instal and overall effect is fab. Very pleased.
on 2 January 2014
these do the job, i wish the stems were a little shorter, as your guitar will hang 6 to 8 inches away from the wall.
on 16 January 2016
I don't normally do bad reviews but there are no contact details for Tiger Music so I can't get hold of the seller to sort it. Compared to other hangers I've had these look cheaply made. The supporting foam in particular looks cheap. I'm not sure it will stand up to repeated use. Of the two - one is on my wall with an acoustic on it. The other is rickety and the hanger started to bend away from the securing plate when I tried my Les Paul on it. Just not sturdy enough for a solid body. I do hate bad reviews but I'm disappointed with the quality. They should hold your axe safely and I'm not confident in these.
review image