Format: DVD|Change

on 8 March 2013
Everything he does is super.I love the DVD.
He is such a great artist. Nice guests on the DVD.
Nice "behind the scenes"
on 7 March 2013
It is a great concert and he is an espectacular singer. A must have for Take That fans. Very good DVD.
on 4 March 2013
This is a brilliant DVD.Excellent collection of songs throughout Gary's solo career and his time with Take That...Special features include the gorgeous song Forever Autumn and behind the scenes of the solo tour.Gary Barlow sings every song perfectly.Well worth buying.A perfect DVD.
on 15 March 2013
I'm a huge Gary Barlow fan, and was lucky enough to secure tickets for his recent tour, which was handy as it turned out to be uttlerly amazing! So you can imagine how ecstatic I was to find that there would be a DVD released of the concert - and it was worth the wait! The DVD is presented and edited really well, it sounds great, the songs are perfect, the singing is perfect, and Gary Barlow is of course, absolutely perfect! He has a great humor and an easy rapport with the audience, and his love for what he does comes across really well, and makes you enjoy it even more I think. I loved all the songs, performances and little jokes on tour so its nice to be able to keep it on DVD and re-live tour memories every time I watch this - and the big suprise is that I found I wasn't watching the DVD alone - the whole family were quickly hooked along with me as soon as 'The Greatest Day' started playing! They even joined me to do the 'Never Forget' arm actions!! The DVD Extras are a great little bonus, I love the behind scenes bit and am so happy to see Forever Autumn included, as I thought that was a lovely performance on tour. In summary - a must for TT/GB fans (whether they went to the concert or not, fans will love it!) but also don't be too shocked when suddenly the rest of the family join in watching too! Gary Barlow has that effect!
on 16 June 2013
Living in the states it amazes me that Gary and Take that are not world wide superstars.This dvd puts Gary in a smaller venue than Take that and you can rally appreciate this mans amazing voice and the great band he has put together.Everything from solo material to Take That to swing and it all sounds so fantastic that the recording engineer should be given a Grammy for his work.Dont pass this one up.
on 29 September 2013
Fabulous!!!!I love this DVD, amazing gig. Gary Barlow is definitely one of the best singer songwriter I have ever known!!! What a voice!! ;-)
on 21 August 2013
A thoroughly enjoyable DVD,makes doing the housework easy while you sing along with him :-) a must buy for any Gary Barlow fan!!!!
on 6 March 2013
I was lucky enough to see this live and it's just full of brilliant memories of that fantastic night, Forever Autumn was the highlight for me and I'm so glad they put it on the DVD. It leads you through Gary's career as young Take That, his solo music and the anticipated return of the band I've followed from the start. An absolute must for any fan, great extras and just a real treat from start to end :)
on 10 November 2013
Fantastic dvd! I was so glad Gary filmed this concert, I went a few time's to see him on tour and loved every minute of it so it was great to watch it back and relive it!
on 22 March 2013
The DVD shows Gary's fantastic singing abilities, his warm voice and personality, although it doesn't do him justice in terms of energy and interaction with the audience.
I had the chance to see him live during his solo tour and I can only say that he sounded note-perfect in all the songs, so if anyone doubts his live voice is like that, they should go to see him and check it by themselves (I hope we have the chance to do it again soon). And besides his voice, he also showed great energy; you could tell he really loves his job and that's why the people attending his gigs enjoy it so much as well.

The DVD is worth watching. I love the Behind the Scenes bit, but I wish it was longer. You won't regret it!

Truly amazing singer-songwriter and man.