on 30 June 2013
Bought these for walking my dogs and they are great wellies which are comfortable to wear but best of all easy to get on and off, have had wellies in the past which were fine to wear but a nightmare to put on and even worse to get off as I have back problems these make it so easy. Good buy for price would recommend.
on 6 January 2015
The boots themselves are actually fine and would recommend them. However the sizing chart and sizes when you order I foun to be misleading as we wanted toddler size 4 and got child size 4. Maybe I read it wrong but hey!!!!!
on 8 June 2013
Didnt turn up on time for my festival :( quite dissapointed, hope it isn't muddy at the festival sad face
on 20 April 2014
arrived early and was well packaged. ideal for splashing in the puddles. not to high with a good sole. buckle on side to a just if required. very generous size 2. nothing a big pair of sock will cure.
on 20 December 2013
my grandaughter picked these boots so i wasent to sure what to expect,they arrived in a few days they are lovely i have put them away for christmas but i am sure she will love them a good quality boot
on 26 March 2014
I thought the wellies were lovely. Unfortunately, my daughter thought they were too pink, besides being too big so we have passed them on to a friend as it was cheaper than returning them.
on 15 September 2014
I've bought these wellies for my daughter and they are great. They look much more expensive than they are and fit well.
on 29 March 2014
Arrived on time exactly as described my daughter loves them and they are fine for riding ponies due to the heel.
on 16 October 2014
Foot size was very good but rather small around leg. Also buckle on side looks odd if worn under trousers.
on 15 June 2015
Lovely quality wellies, with great shine and heeled sole. Look smart and durable. Happy purchase.