on 1 October 2011
I was impressed at the speed they got here.
It says "ladies leg warmers"on the packet, although I did ,manage to get them on I found them to be a bit tight,my legs arn't bigger than anyone elses.I should imagine they will loosen with ware.
could have been looser fitting.
on 17 April 2012
I am not a dancer, but I do feel the cold in the winter and these are perfect. They wash well, great fun colours. I wear them mainly in the house, but have worn them over boots when out of the house; brilliant in thick snow.
on 11 January 2015
I was pleased with these leg warmers as they have a ribbing at both ends so ensuring they do not slide down.
HOWEVER!! yes a big however,they only reach from the ankle to the knee,so if you want these specifically to keep your knees warm to help with the dreaded arthritis,they will be of little use.

However on the plus side,they are very well made finely knitted stockings,and should even please the skinny legged buyers,as they will stay up.I wore them for a day and encountered no slipping down at all.

A good buy,as they are very reasonably priced, but how I wish they were longer to cover the knees!!
on 8 February 2013
I cannot complain about the price of this item however I will say that these legwarmers are indeed tigh tfitting! I have quite skinny legs, I am a UK size 8, however I found these uncomfortably tight and I certainly could not easily pull them up to calf level. Be aware they are also quite short in length.
on 26 December 2012
I love wearing boots and when i was a teenager i always wore leg warmers and a few months ago i thought about getting them again and as soon as i did it took me straight back ha ha. They are of very good material and feel really nice on and yes they do keep your legs warm too.
on 2 November 2012
At this price I had low expectations. In fact these leg warmers were just the job for my wife who has poor circulation.
on 24 October 2012
Bit minimalistic, thus being tight at the cuffs. Quality mediocre. Colour up to expected standard. Glad i'm wearing them under my jeans... (cold place of work)
on 16 December 2012
very beautiful product, vibrant colours, all girls and women like these, keeps you warm during the winter and the more sobre colours like the blue one for example is also good for men and boys to wear under their trousers, nobody sees it but it keeps you really warm!!
on 11 October 2014
Spent a long time looking for old fashioned leg warmers for my 80 yr old sister. These are perfect and the fit is good. For the price the product was far above expectation. Will order more.
on 2 February 2014
Never bought leg warmers before, but these were fab. Keeps my legs nice and warm, lovely colour, not too tight or anything, perfect fit! Love love love them!